Obama/DHS Preparing For War

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Mar 4, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

Obama DHS Purchases 2,700 Light-Armored Vehicles to Go With Their 1.6 Billion Bullet Stockpile

This is getting a little creepy.
    According to one estimate, since last year the Department of Homeland Security has stockpiled more than 1.6 billion bullets, mainly .40 caliber and 9mm.

The Department of Homeland Security (through the U.S. Army Forces Command) recently retrofitted 2,717 of these ‘Mine Resistant Protected’ vehicles for service on the streets of the United States.

Although I’ve seen and read several online blurbs about this vehicle of late, I decided to dig slightly deeper and discover more about the vehicle itself.

The new DHS sanctioned ‘Street Sweeper’ (my own slang due to the gun ports) is built by Navistar Defense (NavistarDefense.com), a division within the Navistar organization. Under the Navistar umbrella are several other companies including International Trucks, IC Bus (they make school buses), Monaco RV (recreational vehicles), WorkHorse (they make chassis), MaxxForce (diesel engines), and Navistar Financial (the money arm of the company).

DHS even released a video on their newly purchased MRAP's:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0pS9aw5pcJo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The MRAP featured in this video is was in Albuquerque, New Mexico for Law Enforcement Day which was held at a local area Target Store. This MRAP is stationed in El Paso, Texas at The Homeland Security Investigations Office. MRAP is a Mine Resistant Armor Protected Vehicle.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...o-go-with-their-1-6-billion-bullet-stockpile/

2. looks like it's for domestic use.

3. LEAPup

LEAPup

I've said it before... This government is comprised of Democrat Nazis. They want to disarm America so they can have TOTAL control to do what THEY want. Seize 401(k), IRA's, tax at whatever rates they feel "necessary," seize gold from the people, etc., Even tell you what you can eat as they now OWN you and I through Govt healthcare. i.e., "you eat big macs, we will tax you more as your heart attack with cost us money."

Take a look at the front of that armored vehicle. It says Police across it, NOT ASAR, USN, etc.,

They'll need these types of vehicles when they start disarming law-abiding Citizens imo. If they pull that one, I'd say that will be the catalyst for revolution in America.:(

4. LEAPup

LEAPup

it is.:mad:

5. The Founders are spinning in their graves.

How in the HELL can America allow this to happen? Are free Obama phones worth THAT much to the parasites??

At the Declaration Of Independence, the Founders pledged their "life, fortunes, and sacred honor"... for "if we don't hang together, we will all hang separately".

The Second American Revolution will require much the same from us patriots.

:( :(

6. So it looks like we are becoming a police state controlled by demo-nazi's who will take our 401k's, women and first born. OMG !!!!:eek:

7. The American president... preparing for WAR AGAINST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!

Is there anything more WRONG than that? That's right up there with Hitler's "final solution"!

:( :(

8. pspr

pspr

Exactly. I guess a few of us need to band together and get our own stockpile of ammo and armored vehicles.

Or, I guess we could just take those from the DHS if they start some trouble.

9. LEAPup

LEAPup

It's too late for that. Ammo that is. .223Rem/5.56 AR ammo is now selling for 200% more than it was four months ago.:eek:

If you didn't buy before then, you'll pay heavily now. If you can find it...

The gubment bought up that stuff long in anticipation of a revolt. After all, ammo manufactures sell to: 1. gubment 2. state and local law enforcement 3. Civilians.

Best gun control there is imo is drying up the ammunition, making guns boat anchors. How best to do it? Lol! SPEND! Buy it all up so the sheeple can't have it.:mad:

Gotta get those sheep ready for a good shearing.:mad: :mad: :mad:

10. Crispy

Crispy

They even refer to themselves as "operators" in the video. Operators are what true SpecOp guys call themselves. These fucks arent even in the military or considered law enforcement. This is key as to how they view themselves and the "mission". They believe they are doing the good work.....that is bad news for us.

What you have here is a bunch of jack booted clowns, who want to play war and get all the toys but without the danger associated with actual war.

These guys will turn on the American people in a heartbeat if told to do so. Any chance to use the toys and guns they get will trump any so called loyalty to the people. Think Kent State times 1000.

Trading US markets from overseas looks better to me every damn day.

#10     Mar 4, 2013