Obama denies any video showing Michelle 'whitey' rant...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Jun 6, 2008.

1. AAA, that's dumb even for you.

Say my mother is Jewish and my father is Christian. I am deemed Jewish by the Jews, who are matrilineal, and Christian by the Christians, who are patrilineal. Am I both Jewish and Christian? Half and half? Should I get circumsized? Half circumsized? What the hell?

Even worse, say my mother is Christian and my father is Jewish. Now neither religion wants me! Am I doomed to a life of atheism, no matter my personal faith, no matter how my parents raise me, no matter what God I have worshipped my entire adult life?

Freedom of religion is a bedrock ideal of our country, laid down by the founding fathers. Yet you want to deny Obama the freedom to choose his own religion, based only on Islamic scripture -- on the dictates of the Koran concerning the Muslim faith?

Unless you're ready to both renounce your country and claim the Muslim faith as your own, you really don't have much choice but to accept the evidence of Obama's words and his lifelong actions... that he is indeed a Christian.

He attended a public school in Indonesia that had predominantly Muslim students, as do the vast majority of public schools in the country. He also attended a Catholic school in Indonesia, does that make him a Catholic?

Martin

#31     Jun 13, 2008
  2. If I'm a white male and more qualified than any of those two minority candidates, is it "temerity" to argue that I should be hired?

#32     Jun 13, 2008
  3. You're as bad as the people running that obama website. You quote snippets out of context, then go off on a rant. The fact is, he was born a muslim and went to an islamic school. Apparently he changed his religious convictions later. He seems to change a lot of things when it becomes inconvenient. Maybe that's why he's such an expert on "change."

#33     Jun 13, 2008
  4. Obama is the one who has made such an obsession out of being half black. He's the one who wrote an entire book about the subject, long before he was in the national eye. He's the one who consciously surrounded himself with half-crazy racist nutcases, like Rev. Wright, his wife and Father Pleger, and who attended a black liberation church filled with people who obviously hate whites. He's about as "post-racial" as David Duke.

#34     Jun 13, 2008
  5. "The fact is, he was born a muslim."

Must be sort of like being born a neocon republican dittohead...even a baby with no ability to think on their own can be one by simply being born to neocon republican dittohead parents...no mental development at all is the foundation of neocon republican dittoheads.

You really crack me up sometimes AAA, truly you do.

Your confusion of a chosen religion with race is kkklassic for the klannish...

Rarely do you say something as stupid as what you wrote below. Absolutely worthy of a typical Bushism...

#35     Jun 14, 2008
  6. Well, of course not. You have EIGHT slots to compete for.

Man, some days. It is no wonder that the world thinks white people are greedy, soulless, money grabbing devils.

Are you one of those people who think that out of ONE HUNDRED slots, that TWELVE, should not be reserved for the advancement of minorities? You are not good enough to get one of the other EIGHTY-TWO slots?????

Good grief, Charlie Brown.

#36     Jun 14, 2008
  7. AAA,

Regrettably, this country has made everyone dysfunctional in it's past sins. Obama was educated as a "white man", so he has indeed had to "prove" his blackness.

This is strictly conjecture based on what I have observed.

Many blacks embrace their past in a negative way. Obama has had to say, "yeah, I am well educated, but I still don't really trust whitey."

I do not condone this, but I don't think that Obama is any different than Bill Clinton playing the sax on MTV. Politics is a dirty, nasty game.

We live in a nation that is WASP. Obama is playing a fine line here. He wants the liberal whites, and all of the blacks and latinos.

The Latino vote will decide this election.

I typed all that to say that you are not entirely wrong about Obama, nor are you entirely right.

#37     Jun 14, 2008
  8. I know Obama's a smart guy, but you're saying he already had religious convictions when he was <i>born</i>? Precocious.

By your logic, between 6 and 8 years old, he changed those carefully considered religious convictions to Catholicism while he attended Catholic school. At the ripe old age of 8 years old, he apparently had a crisis of faith leading him to matriculate at a predominantly Muslim public school. Then, we must assume despite all evidence to the contrary, he remained a devout and practicing Muslim until he joined the Trinity Church in his mid 20s... presumably because, by that time, he was too old and senile to make his own theological decisions.

Of course, by those lights the concern is clear... we could end up with a President who was an elementary school flip-flopper! Such lack of consistency in his preteen religious policy decisions no doubt disqualify him to hold this, the highest office in the land, reserved only for those who spring from their mother's womb wearing a suit and tie and bearing a consistent and unswerving moral and legislative agenda.

Martin

#38     Jun 14, 2008
  9. That is not the point at all. All 10 slots should go to the best qualified applicants.

If I own the company, and there are ten slots, I want to hire the ten best applicants. If they all happen to be white, so be it. If they all happen to be minorities, so be it.

Race should not matter!

#39     Jun 14, 2008

10. Rush Limbaugh has been proven to be a fraud many times over.

I think I'd rather believe someone running for president of the most powerful nation, than some two bit drug addicted proven rumor monger.

And no, he did not "clearly" attend a "muslim school". There is a youtube video with a recent BBC investigation which showed the school to be secular. As far as I know, muslim schools do not allow boys to wear shorts, neither allow girls to interact with boys, nor allow boys and girls to play together, as the video quite evidently shows.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0pMgsbMcpOE&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0pMgsbMcpOE&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Fox and the republican media are evidently feeding the neoconservative ideology of hate.

Goes to prove my point on Bush/McCain supporters. It's never about the issues with you guys. You'd vote Satan in if he were running on the Republican platform. Guys like you are a terrible drag on a nations progress.

#40     Jun 14, 2008