Obama denies any video showing Michelle 'whitey' rant...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Jun 6, 2008.

1. Not only do we have control of many things, many actively look to level the playing field and get back at all the years of slanting against us. Undeniable instances where we immediately call companies and individuals and tout that submissions need to be made so things can be steered their way. Not a leveling, but almost a reprisal. Make no mistake, that conversation does go on! :)

#11     Jun 12, 2008
  2. crackers, relax.
    whitey is very inoffensive.
    if she were to offend ya, she would have call ya whtdevils aka diablosblanco.

#12     Jun 12, 2008
  3. Educate me. What does it drive away. Because being on the other side of these situations, I can tell you that you should respect what is agreed upon at the dinner table far more than what is agreed upon in Congress.

#13     Jun 13, 2008
  4. Money is the mothers milk of politics, and I have yet see anywhere that blacks control the finances of anything.

#14     Jun 13, 2008
  5. I guess you would agree that when baby mama is first lady, racism will no longer be operative in this country.

#15     Jun 13, 2008
  6. Did you perchance misread my post? I don't think the question of "drive away" is in keeping with my statement. However, it does tend to drive away folks who are generally able to truly help and/or make a difference. The bloat of government intervention in many aspects is not worth the (private) fiscal effort. Government today, by definition, comes in after success happens to reap taxation benefits and accolades. And this posture is independent of party affiliations. :)

#16     Jun 13, 2008
  7. We control several positions of self-finance. And those of us who do, are not looking for acknowledgement/approval in the light of media or awards banquets. A majority of my friends and associates have stocks, live well (within their finances), and are expanding their sphere of influences and contacts consistently. We don't subscribe to the Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Obama models and concepts of where we are in the world economy.

And for many of us, we can actually trace our successful journey turn to the time when we stopped listening to these types of people and those who live life from that "chip on shoulder" positioning. :)

#17     Jun 13, 2008
  8. client#9

client#9

Do you think if GM was really running things in Detroit, they would pick that guy who is mayor there?

#18     Jun 13, 2008
  9. No such tape exists.

Bill O'reilly and Rush Limbaugh manufactured the information.

www.fightthesmears.com

#19     Jun 13, 2008
  10. You need to get out more. Blacks have either dominant or close to controlling political power in a large number of urban areas, eg Atlanta, Richmond, Washington, DC, Baltimore, Philly, Newark, NYC, New Haven, Cleveland, Cincinatti, Detroit. In all of these cities you will find endless programs to steer tax money to blacks, either indirectly, as through welfare, or directly, through grants and development schemes.

Virtually all of them have race-based hiring and promotion systems, and most seek to impose the same systems on the private sector through diversity requirements and the like. Many lucrative opportunities, from municipal bond underwritings to pension management to real estate, are doled out on a race-based basis rather than on merit.

These cities are also all characterized by dysfunctional schools systems, out of control crime, high taxes and red tape that drive away private employers and a culture of corruption.

In effect they have served as laboratories for the effects of leftwing policies and politicians. The results are not encouraging, yet the dumbed down voters of America seem determined to replicate the mistake on the national level with a laughably inexperienced Chicago pol who gives a good speech and makes the media's leg tingle.

#20     Jun 13, 2008