Obama Demands Disaster Plan For Magician's Rabbit

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jun 30, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

Seriously? Is this our top priority - Whether a magician's rabbit will be safe in the event of a disaster? Obama and his government minions are just hare brained!
    ----

After a children’s magician said he was harassed by the U.S. Department of Agriculture over a permit for the rabbit he used in his act a few years back, Marty Hahne probably figured it couldn’t get any more intrusive than that.

Silly, Marty…

Now the Ozark, Mo.-based illusionist is saying the trick’s allegedly on him, as he notes in an email to blogger, Bob McCarty:

My USDA rabbit license requirement has taken another ridiculous twist. I just received an 8 page letter from the USDA, telling me that by July 29 I need to have in place a written disaster plan, detailing all the steps I would take to help get my rabbit through a disaster, such as a tornado, fire, flood, etc. They not only want to know how I will protect my rabbit during a disaster, but also what I will do after the disaster, to make sure my rabbit gets cared for properly. I am not kidding–before the end of July I need to have this written rabbit disaster plan in place, or I am breaking the law.

In his email message to McCarty, Hahne also detailed the timeline the USDA reportedly gave him to comply with its order:

1.The new regulation became effective Jan. 30, 2012;
    2.The written plan must be completed by July 29, 2013;
    3.Hahne and his wife, Brenda, must be trained to implement the plan as written; and
    4.The written plan must be available for review by USDA inspectors by Sept. 28, 2013.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...cian-to-produce-disaster-plan-for-his-rabbit/

2. I take cooking the rabbit in a stew is not an option? :D

3. jem

jem

that how under utilized over paid govt hacks justify themselves in their monthly report.

10% sequester now.

4. pspr

pspr

I thought about that but during a disaster do you have time to stop and cook up your rabbit?

5. Hmnnnn... this is interesting.

What i see next: Fema requesting disaster plans for pets if you live in a flood zone.

Uhmnnnn.. I got it...:D

In the event of disaster. Feed hamster and gold fish to cat, feed cat to dog..hand dog on leash to Asian neighbor.

6. pspr

pspr

I good plan but....

I read this to my dog and she is coming lookin' for ya, nutmeg! :confused:

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Precisely, in fact much the same can be said of congress and most if not all state legislators.

You'll make time as soon as your stomach starts growling.

8. to make sure my rabbit gets cared for properly.

Soap, water and fresh batteries..oh wait..you talking about the wifes rabbit...:D