Obama Delegate - say good bye market

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Joab, Jun 3, 2008.

1. Aren't you the genius that was telling everyone that you 'know everything' when you boldly predicted Romney would defeat Edwards? Yes, I believe you were.

Might want to check your crystal ball on this one.

P.S. No need to respond, we all know you ignore legitimate criticism.

#21     Jun 3, 2008
  2. wjk

wjk

But only if he is willing to show and question the affiliations Obama has had with:

Rev Wright
    Father Pfleger
    Saul Alinsky
    Frank Marshall Davis
    William Ayers

But I don't expect him to. He is far enough to the left himself, but these friends of Obama hate this country as it is. Google them if you doubt or don't know who they are or what they represent.

Oh Yeah, Michelle isn't a big fan of this country either, until recently, that is.

#22     Jun 3, 2008
  3. mark2

mark2

who knows... I see there is a great chance for this as Obama signaled that he's willing to meet Clinton and Clinton told that she's willing to take the position if offered.

And the combo does make sense to democrat as a whole in Nov. So I expect Obama will have to consider this option seriously to make sure he can capture Clinton's supporters' votes. I also expect there will be noise or even pressure from the democrat party internally to push Obama to take Clinton.

McCain is lagging behind to either democrat Sen. in polls at this point. My sense bets that the Obama-Clinton team will win more than 50% of the votes...

#23     Jun 3, 2008
  4. wjk

wjk

Agreed. I have 0 respect for Obama except for 1 thing. He stood against the Clinton Machine. If he put Hill on the ticket, I would lose that tiny bit of respect since that would just be stupid. Bubba would be trying to call the shots as the hubby of the vice president. I think, even if he put her on the ticket, many Hillary votes go to Mccaine out of anger. No, I think he'll promise her sec of health and human services if she backs down.

With a filibuster proof congress and a far left prez, she would get
    her healthcare...all of it. Filibuster proof congress... Goodbye courts...goodbye gun rights....hello extreme taxes....etc...Karl would be proud. Sweet dreams......

#24     Jun 3, 2008
  5. I can tell you this much-- no way BHO picks her as a running mate for the "dream" (nightmare) ticket. He's got enough problems trying to watch his front, let alone trying to watch his back. Vince Foster says hello.

#25     Jun 3, 2008
  6. clacy

clacy

Obama may be on top of national polls, but if you look at the state by state polls in swing states, he definately has his work cut out for him. National polls mean very little.

#26     Jun 3, 2008
  7. And if you're wrong, what will you offer?

#27     Jun 3, 2008
  8. mark2

mark2

Agree very much! That's why I bet that he will need Clinton in Nov.

#28     Jun 3, 2008
  9. McCain will win.

This election with Obama in it, will end up as an election based on race not merit. Just my opinion.

It doesn't matter which one gets in office, we are all f*cked.

Edit: Is it to late to call a do over?

#29     Jun 3, 2008
  10. McClain will get down and dirty enough to do what ever he needs to expose him for what he is which is a marxist, racist nobody.

John

#30     Jun 3, 2008