Obama Delegate - say good bye market

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Joab, Jun 3, 2008.

1. Do any of you really, truly believe it makes any difference as to who is elected, as long as it's someone from either of the two political parties that run candidates that we love to tell our children comprise these 'free and fair' elections?

Honestly now.

#111     Jun 5, 2008
  2. Long McCain, short Obama

#112     Jun 6, 2008
  3. Sam321

Sam321

Nevermind the economy, America's competative edge, and new taxes. Obama is beyond all that.

You see, Obama embodies a world full of hope and peace. He is of many colors with a first and last name of African heritage, with an Arab middle name to celebrate Arabic/Islamic subjugation of all Africans --but that's okay-- because Obama is of many cultures and religions, not just partial to one. Obama is above and beyond it all because he's a citizen of the World.

Obama loves America but loves the World more... You see, Obama is a worldly man. He understands that Iran's leader should have a bigger piece of this world because it's just not fair, dang it. Give all Islamic preditor nations a chance to bet on the West's demise --Obama is beyond it all because he looks good, talks good, and not another one of those pasty white nativists. Therefore, he must be the answer. He IS the answer. He is the anti-Bush. He IS HOPE.

Got Hope?

#113     Jun 6, 2008
  4. heypa

heypa

VHEHN
    It's not about religion you idiot. There is evidence of blinders everywhere.
    I do admit that religion is in the mix since over 1 billion people want to destroy us. Not all are fanatics ,but you can bet your bippy there are a great number of fellow travelers. They follow the only religion that was established by a warrior. His creed was convert the infidel or kill him.
    That's an external problem. Liberalism
    is an internal problem inflicted upon us by intellectuals who know what is best for the rest of us. It has been pushed for a long time and they will use any means available to achieve their goal of domination.

#114     Jun 6, 2008
  5. wjk

wjk

My point was less about religion then ideology. In the process of convincing my friend that there was no God (he was a believer prior to his course through no action of mine), he came out of his college course completely changed. He came out hating his country. He came out believing he did not have to be accountable for his actions, even to his own concious. That doesn't sound like free thinking. That smacks of brainwashing.

As far as skydaddy goes, was the extreme violence of the inner city at the same levels 30 years ago as now? Maybe a little religion would go a long way. But not to worry. Won't happen. Christian religion in this country is out of the school system, and under assault...

Free thinkers....marxism abslutely cannot survive in a free thinking society. Maybe that's why it always becomes so violent. Have to get rid of all those free thinkers.

My friends didn't become freethinkers. They gave that ability away to some loser with tenure, who can't make it in the real world, who still teaches an ideology that should have died with the cold war.

#115     Jun 6, 2008