Obama declares the 'War on Terror' is over

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Nov 24, 2010.

1. You're right. The terror little boys pack in their crotches must be uncovered!

[​IMG]

#11     Nov 24, 2010
  2. da-net

da-net

Is that government speak for having neighborhood tattle tells that report everyone and everything to the government? Sounds more and more like some of the reporting by Alex Jones is not so far off base as it first appeared.

U.S. Envoy Secretly Offered Troops in Iraq after 2011

A special envoy from President Barack Obama raised the possibility in a secret meeting with senior Iraqi military and civilian officials in Baghdad Sep. 23 that his administration would leave more than 15,000 combat troops in Iraq after the 2011 deadline for U.S. withdrawal, according to a senior Iraqi intelligence official familiar with the details of the meeting.

http://ipsnews.net/news.asp?idnews=53566

#12     Nov 24, 2010
  3. Ricter

Ricter

Non sequitur.

#13     Nov 24, 2010
  4. It's just common courtesy to post a link to what you're referring to. How many posts have been made on this website, and in the P&R forum in particular, that cite an article without a link? The article is then revealed to be written by some nut job on some obscure website.

You took the time to copy and paste the article, it takes about two more seconds to past the link as well...

#15     Nov 24, 2010
  5. No google = no brain.

#16     Nov 24, 2010
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

In another thread I'm labeled a thug. Here I'm courteous.

I wonder, does that make me a courteous thug?

:)

#17     Nov 24, 2010
  7. So in other words, it's not the content of the article that solidifies its nut job status but the site hosting it.

Got it.

#18     Nov 24, 2010
  8. No you don't have it.

If the only site claiming Obama declared the War on Terror to be over was some obscure website and no other media or pundints mentioned it, I would be less inclined to believe the story to be true.

With so much disinformation on the internet, it is only prudent to check the source and not believe everything you read, don't you think?

#19     Nov 24, 2010
  9. He's a model lemming.

#20     Nov 24, 2010