Obama Declares Swine Flu a National Emergency

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jprad, Oct 24, 2009.

1. Ricter

Ricter

Your use of the word "bigot", I noted it as well.

#41     Oct 26, 2009
  2. It is kind of sad that some posters here could be playing politics with public safety and health.

Even Senator Mitch McConnell said he would treat funding request for vaccines in a bipartisan manner.

#42     Oct 26, 2009
  3. Shit I am still looking for a place that I can get the H1N1 vaccine :)

#43     Oct 26, 2009
  4. Sounds like you have some good docs in your area. - - -

#44     Oct 26, 2009
  5. Fight-the-Future: Hmmmm - - - well you completely misread my comment. If you'll go back to it you'll see that I was going after Shagi for trying to pull the race card b.s. on you, - - actually defending you.

As a matter of fact, I also agree with much of what you posted below. (Except that I do Not like Obama - - and race has nothing to do with it.) Regards, - -

#45     Oct 26, 2009
  6. Oops. I see and expect it everywhere you know what I mean?

Let's go beat up Shagi tomorrow after school by the flag pole.

The 0bamabots are following their leader's fine example of trying to shut out the critical Fox news a couple days ago. Any criticism of 0bama is met with the censorship tactic of calling them a racist.

#46     Oct 26, 2009
  7. A few good ones and a few that I think are are hiding out as well . . . :cool: :p

Somestimes I think the Witness Protection Program has an office in town. That we make a joke that it is always "Halloween at Walmart"

#47     Oct 27, 2009