Obama created 4 million Jobs, I love and worship Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Jun 8, 2012.

1. <iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ypdF5Q73Nbo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

[​IMG]

3. fhl

fhl

why the long face?

4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

What's even more hilarious is the "lack" of commentary on the youtube site under this video, yet look at the likes/dislikes.

5. Max E.

Max E.

[​IMG]

6. Max E.

Max E.

Funnier than the Sarah Jessica Parker video, is the fact that these liberals who are "all about the little guy" put this Anna Wintour broad on a video to fund raise for them.....

This woman is the literal definition of a mindless, high society C**t that no one in their right mind would want to be around, let alone pay money to be in her presence....... She sounds like the type of woman who would mock someone for using the wrong salad fork, and this is the woman Obama uses to raise money??? Really???

I wonder just how badly the average Black person who supports Obama with a 98% majority wants to have dinner with this woman..... oh wait Obama doesnt give a fuck about "that crowd"......

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NAlnKHctMYs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

7. Brass

Brass

What a classy bunch of fine gents you guys are. Clearly polished ambassadors for your cause.

8. Yike I never thought about that.

Good point.

9. This is who I'd like to have dinner with.

--------------------

Carol Bartz

[​IMG]

----------------

January 25, 2009, to all Yahoo employees: A threat to “Drop kick them to fucking Mars.”

April 21, 2009, to all Yahoo investors: There’s “nobody fucking doing anything.”

September 8, 2011, to Fortune‘s Patricia Sellers: “These people fucked me over.”

After being fired over the phone on Tuesday night, Bartz took to the press for one last shot at the company, and with it, some barbed language, telling Fortune that Yahoo “fucked me over.” Bartz also gave color to a later call she had with Yahoo chairman Roy Bostock, asking him about the firing: “‘Why don’t you have the balls to tell me yourself?‘”

10. Contest winners will be screened.

0bama's homeless, angry unemployed, etc., need not bother to enter.

#10     Jun 8, 2012