Obama couldn't even beat Obama in all 57 states of America

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Jun 30, 2011.

1. And they won't. He is the perfect (liberal) RINO candidate.

Your media knows Obama is done, Obama knows he's done.

Your media is now at work making sure Romney is the guy.

#11     Jun 30, 2011
  2. Possibly.Obama and Romney are quite similar

#12     Jun 30, 2011
  3. as678

as678

Keep telling yourself that. Numbers doesn't lie. The data may change in the next year but as of now, Republicans need a better candidate.

#13     Jun 30, 2011
  4. Eight

Eight

I don't think that Republicans will find a better candidate. The party is barely even conservative at all. I don't see a whole lot of difference the parties except on social issues... Republicans don't even shrink government when they get in power, what's the point of voting? The cycle just has to play out, eventually the US Empire will fall and we'll be picking through what remains in the Estates of our recently killed political leaders be they Republican or Democrat...

Legal disclaimer: I do not advocate the killing of any persons public or private. I'm referring to what happened to Roman leaders when Rome fell. All the attorneys and leaders were killed off as a class and their estates looted... [see 'ya, wouldn't wanna be 'ya] or so I was told...

#14     Jun 30, 2011
  5. Obama lost Texas in 2008 by 12 points

Obama lost Alaska in 2008 by more than 20 points.

#15     Jun 30, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

It's also sad you keep defending BO despite your repeated claims of being disappointed with his policies.

#16     Jun 30, 2011
  7. One day you will figure out that stating facts isn't defending Obama.

In 2004 I said a dumbass like Kerry wasn't going to unseat Bush,guess thats makes me a Bush supporter

#17     Jun 30, 2011
  8. Max E.

Max E.

It wouldnt surprise me if you voted for 2 complete assholes in a row.

#18     Jun 30, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Huh? Making a prediction and constantly defending Dumbo are two entirely different things.

And constantly defending BO then claiming you're not doesn't change the fact that you are defending Dumbo. Of course it's your prerogative to convince yourself of what ever you need to believe.

#19     Jun 30, 2011

10. Maybe we just have different definitions of defense /defending someone.If you say that Obama is going to lose re election and I post polls showing Obama beating Romney by 5 and all others by 5-20 you call that defense,I call it a reality check to the delusional like yourself

#20     Jul 1, 2011