Obama couldn't even beat Obama in all 57 states of America

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Jun 30, 2011.

1. The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds a generic Republican candidate earns support from 46% of Likely U.S. Voters, while the president picks up 42% of the vote.

2. ge·ner·ic
    [juh-ner-ik]
    –adjective Also, ge·ner·i·cal.

1. of, applicable to, or referring to ALL the members of a genus, class, group, or kind; general.

3. Obama wont be running against "of, applicable to, or referring to ALL the members of a genus, class, group, or kind; general."....He'll be running against one people listed in the polls I posted

4. So you're saying that the eventual rep candidate is not included in the ALL category of potential republican candidates.

Gotcha!

5. Its quite sad that you guys cant find an actual candidate to beat Obama so you have to poll him against a "generic cadidate".When you're in the voting booth I suggest you dont spend to much time looking for the generic republican on the ballot .:)

6. What you're failing to see is the similarities between 2008 and 2012 in terms of the mood of the country.

7. pspr

pspr

Bugs, it's not nice to poke at dumb animals with a sharp stick.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8. Yet polls show Obama beating every candidate but Romney by over 10 points,and Obamas media haven't started their attack on Romney yet

9. Your mother said she enjoyed being poked by big sticks

#10     Jun 30, 2011