Obama Continues Global Warming Agenda

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Nov 14, 2012.

1. That's difficult when so many people still think that there is no agreement among scientists about it when in fact quite the opposite is true. It's difficult when there is a huge money industry that stands to lose from addressing the problem. One only look at all the TV ads for "America's energy". It's difficult when many people only look at things from their political side and have their ego invested in that side. It's difficult because people are selfish and only think about today and money now. It's difficult because though many call themselves Christian or otherwise good people, they do not really act altruistically.

#51     Nov 16, 2012
  2. exGOPer

exGOPer

I never said it wasn't my reference.

And the MET department clearly said that the conclusion DailyMail drew were stupid and trashy like the rest of their rag, you should give it a read.

#52     Nov 16, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

I quoted the part that was relevant from your linked Met blog post. It verified the data and verified that the global warming model was flawed. It can't get any clearer than that.

#53     Nov 17, 2012

4. Yes some of the gw models are proving to have underestimated the amount of warming and arctic ice melt.

from the met office blog...."eight of the warmest years on record have occurred in the past decade."

#54     Nov 17, 2012