Obama Continues Global Warming Agenda

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Nov 14, 2012.

1. You should put on a speedo and head to the north pole. Check out global warmimg yourself.

#41     Nov 16, 2012
  2. I ask them, you, and all the true believers to show me any evidence that emissions are the sole driver for climate change. They cannot!

#42     Nov 16, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

You could always ask your gay brother. You may want to take his dick out of your mouth first though. So he can understand what you're asking.

#43     Nov 16, 2012
  4. exGOPer

exGOPer

It's not my blog, it's MET department's blog who directly refute the Daily Mail nonsense.

#44     Nov 16, 2012
  5. Oh, he and Phoenix Trader are a couple now? News to me.

#45     Nov 16, 2012
  6. pspr

pspr

1) It's your reference - you own it. And

2) I corroborates not disputes the previous data and conclusion which is also reported from the Met.

Geez, get a grip on reality.

#46     Nov 16, 2012

7. That's correct, we cannot show you anything. You will never believe it or change your position. I can show charts of rising CO2 emissions, atmospheric CO2 levels and temperatures moving in lock step. I can quote a previous skeptical climatologist who now, not only has changed his mind, but has come to conclusion that the vast majority of the rise is due to man.

I could do those things, and more, but two things would stay the same. You will deny it and Lucrum will be mentally ill.

#47     Nov 16, 2012
  8. Yes the met says their own data is correct, duh. They also say Rosen's piece is just another one of his bullshit denier hack jobs that is misleading at best.

#48     Nov 16, 2012
  9. The climate is changing. We can do some things to help. Those things may help, maybe not. Regardless of who caused all this, can't we work together to help fix it?

#49     Nov 16, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

In that case, please STFU then.

#50     Nov 16, 2012