Obama Continues Global Warming Agenda

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Nov 14, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Global warming agenda = more taxes and wealth redistribution.

3. First off, I don't think Obama said that. Check again.

Second, yes Obama is smart and actually believes in science. And no GW has NOT stopped over the last 15 years. Only two cherry picked points on a chart. How someone who calls themselves a trader can not understand the difference between that and a trend is mind boggling. It's a bullshit disinformation article for deniers.

Please show us where GW has stopped on these charts. You DO know how to read a chart right?

[​IMG]

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

LOL :D I stopped reading right there.
    I mean, really? LOL

5. pspr

pspr

FC's next word wasn't 'ass' was it?

6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Well as a matter of fact, yes. Something about ass, salad dressing and his gay brother.

7. Obama said..."We do know that the Arctic ice cap is melting faster than was predicted even five years ago." which is true. Apparently he also said the temps were increasing faster than predicted ten years ago. I was wrong. I thought he had only talked about the ice.

8. 'skeptics' manipulate the data to give the impression of 'Global Cooling'. First they choose the warmest most recent year they can find. Then, in this case, they exclude 20 years of previous temperature records. Next they draw a line from the warmest year (the high peak) to the lowest La Niña they can find. In doing this they falsely give the impression that an ordinary La Niña is actually a cooling trend.

Or, in the case of the above bullshit article that misuses the Met office data, makes it seem like temps have held steady

[​IMG]

9. Lucrum

Lucrum

I stopped reading right there. Something about being lied to.

10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Did futurecurrents have inappropriate contact with his brother?

So my grandpa wants to buy grandma a scented candle and we take him to a candle and incense shop. He walks in a blurts out loudly "it smells like incest in here!". :D

#10     Nov 14, 2012