Obama Compares his Bowling to Special Olympics

Discussion in 'Politics' started by NeoRio1, Mar 19, 2009.

1. ET's collective water has broke during the last 55 days or so ...now they're running all over the house with a wash cloth between their legs in a panic trying to find the phone to call their husbands and an ambulance....it is rather comical to watch really.

#41     Mar 20, 2009
  2. If there's any truth to that, then I don't see why you're laughing. You're the one who has to make do with a potato until they can find a real one for you.

#42     Mar 20, 2009
  3. Mercor

Mercor

Your graphic illustrations pertain to the White house more then anywhere else.

#43     Mar 20, 2009
  4. Hey...if the wash cloth fits....

#44     Mar 20, 2009
  5. JDL

JDL

i agree, these not men in here they are a bunch of trannies posing to be men, damn shame. :D

#45     Mar 20, 2009
  6. I am laughing at your name.

(CNSNews.com) - On Wednesday, only two days after he lifted President Bush’s executive order banning federal funding of stem cell research that requires the destruction of human embryos, President Barack Obama signed a law that explicilty bans federal funding of any "research in which a human embryo or embryos are destroyed, discarded, or knowingly subjected to risk of injury or death."

http://www.cnsnews.com/public/content/article.aspx?RsrcID=44943

#46     Mar 20, 2009
  7. JDL

JDL

sounds like a bunch of ladyboys that need a stiff one, mabe obama can give them one, then mabe they will shut the fuck up, :D , bitch boys cry like babies. damn shame america don't have no real men anymore, this is why america will fail, no real men :p so go ahead and cry like you been doing, not gonna help america, bitch boys :p

#47     Mar 20, 2009
  8. I wasn't speaking directly to you. I just responded to your thread because it was the last one I read. I probably shouldn't have quoted your post. I was speaking to everyone including you who had posted thus far.

#48     Mar 20, 2009
  9. Please don't pollute the pool by donating your own.

#49     Mar 20, 2009
  10. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I do agree that this was a low thing for the president of the United States to say..but honestly we have become so PC it's just sick.
    There are plenty of real reasons to complain about Obama, him destroying what's left of our economy for example, that this petty shit about him picking NCAA brackets, or going on the Tonight Show, or what he said about the Special Olympics...when this type of crap gets brougth up all it does is cheapen the many legitimate complaints that can be made against this man.

#50     Mar 20, 2009