Obama Compares his Bowling to Special Olympics

Discussion in 'Politics' started by NeoRio1, Mar 19, 2009.

1. The poor dumb fuck is learning on the job. Like all President do. This hardly makes him evil. I suppose you may have to have some presidential life experience to know the difference.

#31     Mar 20, 2009
  2. I still defend George W Bush and Alan Greenspan's economic policies . Obama always talks like he's reading a teleprompter even when he isn;t reading one.

#32     Mar 20, 2009
  3. You have no room to talk given the commentary from the pillars of the conservative catechism Coulter, Limbaugh, Hannity, O'Reilly et al. "Too big to fail" is not a term that was coined to describe Limbaugh.

#33     Mar 20, 2009
  4. It's absolutely incredible how the Far Right Wing Nuts (not true conservatives, but Coulter and Limbaugh populists and lemmings) have all of a sudden claimed the mantle of political correctness - in one day, because of a trivial comment by Obama made in jest.

These are the same people vehemently defending Coulter for claiming widows of 9/11 victims were "reveling in their status as celebrities" and "enjoying their husbands' deaths."

You FRWNs are hilarious in the depths of feigned indignation.

:cool:

#34     Mar 20, 2009
  5. People are just pointing out the obvious double standard. Had a sitting president of a republican stripe said this, the media, public and political outrage would be relentless.
    All reasonable people are in agreement that this is a silly ass issue. A issue given to us by the politically correct, which as I'm sure you know is the baby of the left. Has the left not brought this silliness upon us we'd all be discussing issues more important than a god damn joke.

#35     Mar 20, 2009
  6. Obama screwed up by saying something he shouldn't have. Just like so many other politicians and everybody else in this world has done before. He should just appologize in case his misguided statement offended anybody so we can all move on to more improtatnt issues. Done - story over.
    The only 2 solutions from polar ET'ers is a) blow it out of proportion and pretend like he beat a homeless guy to death for laughs and b) pretend like he didn't say it and then bring up something irrelevant about how Bush is stupid. All you guys are such idiots.

#36     Mar 20, 2009
  7. That's not quite true. The Far Right crazies will jump on anything. Absolutely anything. You know this. The Far Left may also share this attribute to some degree, however, there is no denying that the Bush administration gave any thinking person an embarrassment of riches from which to choose, many of which were of actual consequence. Therefore, it remains an apples and oranges comparison for the time being.

#37     Mar 20, 2009
  8. Did you not see my earlier post in this thread:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2356001#post2356001

Have a look.

And if you look further back, then you will see that the first person to bring up Bush at all in this thread was John Wensink, naturally regarding him as superior. How are mere humans supposed to ignore such an opening?

#38     Mar 20, 2009
  9. If you had a brain you would have known that another fuck up by oduma was him signing a bill outlawing federal funds for stem cell less then a week after he signed an order allowing it.

Thunderdog LOL.

#39     Mar 20, 2009
  10. JDL

JDL

man i don't know if you guys are women in here or a bunch of bitch boys crying the blues, where is your man hood, men don't bitch about shit, respect your president and stop crying like a bunch of women :eek:

#40     Mar 20, 2009