Obama CLOWNS The Donald!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Landis82, May 1, 2011.

1. Releasing his official "birth" video, for the first time . . .

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theti...t-correspondents-dinner-mocks-birther-crusade

"I know that he's taken some flack lately," Obama said of Trump. "But no one is happier, no one is prouder to put this birth certificate matter to rest than The Donald."

But then the president quickly changed gears. "And that's because he can finally get back to focusing on the issues that matter, like--did we fake the moon landing? What really happened in Roswell? And where are Biggie and Tupac?" Obama said, referencing rap icons Biggie Smalls and Tupac Shakur.

Obama then chose to reference a recent episode of "Celebrity Apprentice" that featured Trump, the star of the program, firing actor Gary Busey instead of singer Meatloaf and rapper Lil Jon in an Omaha Steak challenge. "And these are the kind of decisions that would keep me up at night," Obama said as the audience roared with laughter and applause. "Well handled, sir. Well handled."

Obama also joked about starting conspiracy theories about his potential 2012 opponents: Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) was born in Canada; Former Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty has the middle name "Hosni"; Ambassador to China Jon Huntsman is Chinese; and former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney passed universal health care. (The last allegation, of course, falls into the "funny because it's true" category, since Romney had presided over the passage of a state-level version of the same individual-mandate plan that Obama signed into law in 2010.)

2. Funny video, but woefully unprofessional and highly partisan. More than a bit "un-presidential" .

3. You obviously are not familiar with the White House Correspondent's Dinner.

In case you didn't know, it has TRADITIONALLY been a fun-loving and light-hearted event.

Can't believe that "The Donald" chose to show up for it.
    It was pretty funny watching him sit there, seething like a caged animal.

:D

4. I give Trump credit for that, he had to know he was going into hostile territory. But he went, he took that flaming like a man, and brother, they burnt him to a crisp!:D

5. There is no greater humiliation than when the President mocks you...

what was worse , the audience also mocked Trump, he looked like a complete fool and now the entire world has seen the clip.

he never should have attended the function.
    bye bye White House. :D

6. Ricter

Ricter

To Trump's credit, he did eventually lighten up and smile, perhaps even laugh.

7. Agreed 100%
    Of course, The Donald was DUMB enough to think that the most savvy of all political operatives . . . the Clinton's "overlooked" the birther issue during Hillary's presidential run. If they couldn't find any "dirt", no one could have.

Game, Set, Match.
    You're Done Mr. Trump.
    :p

8. jem

jem

whats that proverb about he who laughs last.

I seriously doubt Trump is done with this.

9. Pekelo

Pekelo

"He, who laughs last, gets to be the President."

Did I get it right?

10. #10     May 1, 2011