Obama closes $60 billion arms deal with Saudi Arabia

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bearice, Sep 13, 2010.

1. Do some fact checking, because you're wrong. Osama had a falling out with Saudi Arabia during the Gulf War because Saudi Arabia welcomed US troops to the country as a deterrent against Saddam.

Osama was never a Saudi prince.

#31     Sep 15, 2010
  2. That's also how the falling out between Bin Laden and Saudi Arabia started...

#32     Sep 15, 2010
  3. Oh this is very nice,

So when the economy goes bad, just sell more arms to whoever wants it even to your own enemy and get a temporary relief from economic problems at the expense of millions of people dying in a war.

And the following Sunday, pray to Jesus in a church asking for mercy, compassion etc., donate a few bucks to girl scouts, show up in a fundraising event for people with cancer, expose yourself in a wall painting event in a slum and you start to feel good about yourself. All the guilt and shame is gone.

There are so many fucked up businessmen and politicians in this world number one being Obama, Bush, Cheney, I can not stand it anymore.

#33     Sep 15, 2010
  4. ammo

ammo

i was implying ,don't trust any thing that the us news services publish,to get the real story ask someone recently from the middle east,there are a lot of college students here, that story of the saudis disowning him was to convenient

#34     Sep 15, 2010
  5. Osama bin laden must be getting funds/money from Islamic countries. That's the reason Osama has been able to fight war with USA for past 15 years.

I believe oil money is getting transfered to Taliban and Al-Qaeda.

#35     Sep 16, 2010
  6. Osama
    Obama

What a resemblence one thinks

#36     Sep 16, 2010
  7. ammo

ammo

osama's existance provides a comforting front for the US 's goal of getting a bigger control on oil, without oil, our industrial production is handcuffed,too much power in others hands of oil would make us slaves or at least under someone elses control, they could charge whatever they wanted,bring our economy/country to it's knees

#37     Sep 16, 2010
  8. When I first heard of Obama I thought how could Osama bin laden contest USA presidential elections. It took me some time to understand that Osama and Obama are 2 different persons.

#38     Sep 17, 2010
  9. Bakinec

Bakinec

40 years ago United States and Zionists were supplying the Persian Shah with all kinds of weaponry modern to that time, including nuclear technology. As much as Shias and Sunnis hate each other, I think they have more in common than either has with the West.

#39     Sep 17, 2010
  10. LOL

#40     Sep 17, 2010