Obama chooses not to honor the flag of our country because of our racist history

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wilburbear, Nov 16, 2009.

1. This is more a testament to the stupidity of the public in the US than to anything Obama has accomplished.

It cuts both ways, my friend. People in this country were dumb enough to elect Bush twice, and Obama once.

The election of Obama was just as much a protest of Bush as it was an election for Barrack.

I voted for Obama, I'm sad to say. I was duped into believing he would bring about "change". I was seduced by the fine prose. I won't be again. There hasn't been a single change. Same as the old boss.

Well, next election, me and many folks like me will vote our feelings, and this time Barrack will be on the receiving end (like Bush was).

#11     Nov 17, 2009
  2. TGregg

TGregg

So all the liberals can say is "Bush is worse"? Then they must already agree that this was a terrible thing to do and that their president does indeed hate this country.

#12     Nov 17, 2009
  3. Essentially. Most Obama fanbois know what's going on isn't good. So the only plausible argument is to throw back "well, Bush sucked too!".

Yeah, he did. But he's not in office right now. Obama is. So the time for Bush bashing has long passed, and it's time to own up to the idiocy of the current President.

#13     Nov 17, 2009
  4. Glad to hear. Show's you're an "armsleeve emoter", not a thinker...

No need to hear more from you.... on IGNORE.

#14     Nov 17, 2009
  5. Yeah, and they're wrong about that. Bush WAS pure horseshit as a president... but Obama is much, MUCH worse... He is UNFIT to be POTUS... likely even NON-ELIGIBLE... why else would his birth records be sealed by USA and Kenya courts?

#15     Nov 17, 2009
  6. Obama will now take it up a notch.

He will walk on the flag to show that our racist days are over.

#16     Nov 17, 2009

7. I didn't and still don't have any expectations that Obama or anybody else for that matter could take away the BEAR market. Its got to run its course. He will become very unpopular over the next 2 or more years. Doesn't change my opinion of him.

Therefore the Kenyan music will be enjoyed max. :D

#17     Nov 17, 2009

8. The other choice was McCain/Palin. These 2 would have brought +ve change? Yeah, more wars definitely, never mind the 2 ongoing ones, there'd be a bullmarket in wars

#18     Nov 17, 2009

9. for guitar aficionados here's the lesson that goes with the above masterpiece song with its magnificent soukous pattern, including variation, explained

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-7kOXD2Ls0&feature=related

#19     Mar 26, 2010