Obama Caught in a Major ACORN Lie

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Feb 20, 2010.

1. I don't know what to make of acorn.

If the gov't funds acorn and you go to work for them, you can like it or leave it.

If you like it, hey, acorn has the imprimatur of the gov't who am I to say if it's right or wrong, I'm not the boss, do your job or not.

What are we supposed to do, be little Elliot Spitzers and look for indictable actions at every place we work. Naw, that's not what we were hired to do.

Obama basically sums things up with "learn to play ball", it's not his system, it's not his program, acorn was there before he was and will be long after he's gone.

#11     Feb 21, 2010
  2. Even if an investigation turns up that it's a corrupt, criminal organization ... would taxpayer funding be stopped?

I guess that question is rhetorical.

#12     Feb 21, 2010
  3. Just as your rhetoric is questionable.

#13     Feb 21, 2010

4. Shit , I thought his close ties to the "acorn nuts" was common knowledge.

#14     Feb 21, 2010
  5. MSM will never touch this and I haven't seen anything about the dems jamming healthcare through either.

This is proof of 1 of 2 things:

1. the democrats are so stupid that they believe that they weren't left enough and that cost them the last elections.

2. obama and the dems are trying to cause a collapse so they can assume more power.

#15     Feb 23, 2010
  6. kut2k2

kut2k2

#16     Feb 24, 2010
  7. kut2k2

kut2k2

The question is irrelevant. ACORN was found not guilty of wrong-doing by the nonpartisan Congressional Research Service.

#17     Feb 24, 2010
  8. Why are they dropping the Acorn name now?

#18     Feb 24, 2010
  9. Obama and ACORN are one in the same.

#19     Feb 24, 2010