Obama calls Wall Street bankers "fat cats" who "don' t get it"...

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ASusilovic, Dec 13, 2009.

1. S2007S

S2007S

So what if banks start lending again, we do not need any more fucking dunkin donuts and subways every 1/2 mile.

Even if they do lend and businesses start to sprout everywhere, where will the demand for these products and services come from, the consumer???

hahaha

come on....

let the banks lend, it will prove nothing.

#21     Dec 13, 2009
  2. Tide31

Tide31

Obama heads to Wall St tomorrow to encourage banks to loosen standards and lend more. Meanwhile his regulatory agencies are demanding that banks divest risky assets. Dog and pony show.

#22     Dec 13, 2009
  3. Oh yes it will. Especially if it occurs swiftly and across the board. All those dollars enter the economy. Plus the stimulus dollars waiting to be deployed plus the stimulus dollars that are "allocated" but not yet deployed. I don't think the grand plan calls for truly quantifiable inflation to happen just yet.

#23     Dec 13, 2009
  4. cstfx

cstfx

A day after Obama publicly bashes "fat cat bankers" on tv, he calls a meeting with the heads of the largest banks and summons them to Washington to chastise them privately. And Blankfein, Mack and Parsons tell the WH to F.off, as they don't show up under the excuse that weather problems prevented their shuttle flight from getting to Washington in time for the meeting due to bad weather. Ha! It's sunny here in NYC!

Thats rich.

#24     Dec 14, 2009
  5. >>Obama calls Wall Street bankers "fat cats" who "don' t get it"...>>

Fine, you're a political fuck. I don't care what words you use.

What I care about is you wanting to tax the little guys who trade for a living, while sparing the income and bonuses of the ones you call "fat."

Glad I didn't vote for you, asswiper.

#25     Dec 14, 2009
  6. We won't be "doing each other's laundry"... we'll be doing the laundry of our Chinese owners (a condition to their continuing to buy our asswipe debt). :mad: :mad:

#26     Dec 14, 2009
  7. +1

#27     Dec 14, 2009
  8. Personally, I'd rather have somebody as President who was DUMB AS A BOX OF ROCKS but has the best interests of America at heart... rather than someone "smart" who is Hell-bent on DESTROYING THE COUNTRY WITH HIS PERSONAL AGENDA!! :mad:

#28     Dec 14, 2009
  9. If he wants them to "get it", he could just execute a few.

#29     Dec 14, 2009
  10. Agreed. In this era of emotionalism and feminism, however, the appearance of a candidate steers the vote. People today would never vote for a fat, ugly or paralyzed President. Yet, this nation had many such leaders who far exceeded modern Presidents in both intelligence and national sovereignty, while devoid of recent Presidents' goals to screw the current and future Americans out of their own land.

#30     Dec 14, 2009