Obama Calls April Month To Teach Budgeting

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Apr 1, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

Is this an April Fools Joke from Ovomit?

President Barack Obama, who has increased the national debt by $53,377 per household, has proclaimed April “National Financial Capability Month,” during which his administration will do things such as teach young people “how to budget responsibly."

“I call upon all Americans to observe this month with programs and activities to improve their understanding of financial principles and practices,” Obama said in an official proclamation released Friday.

“My Administration is dedicated to helping people make sound decisions in the marketplace,” he said.

"Together, we can prepare young people to tackle financial challenges--from learning how to budget responsibly to saving for college, starting a business, or opening a retirement account,” he said.

“My Administration continues to encourage responsibility at all levels of our financial system by cracking down on deceptive practices and ensuring that consumers are informed of their rights,” he said.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/oba...nth-teach-young-people-how-budget-responsibly

2. :D lmao

Physician, heal thyself....:cool:

3. Wow! That's got to be the pinnacle of hypocrisy!

4. pspr

pspr

It certainly goes to show what a blind person we have in the White House.

5. I don't know. I think he's done a good job of budgeting time for his monthly vacations. His daughters are also off to a good start behaving like royalty.

Obviously we need to tighten our belts a little to pay for it all and the obamaphones that are so important to the lives of our neediest.