Obama buys beer for everyone but ONE romney supporter

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Why use a sentence where multiple paragraphs of nonsense will do ?

#11     Aug 17, 2012
  2. rew

rew

We got Obama as a direct reaction to George W. Bush. And we're likely to be stuck with him for another 4 years as a direct reaction to Romney.

The Republicans will never learn. And I say this as one thoroughly disgusted with the Democrats.

#12     Aug 17, 2012
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

I agree so much I'd damn near pay for your next dinner! Bush was a disaster, and we all know it. NO one had any faith in him, including senate and house. They put up with him IMO.

I AM glad he left firearm laws alone which the Dumbocrats want to take away for their ultimate control of us goal. We all know an unarmed society can't do anything except comply...

I'm Libertarian, no billshit, common sense, "what we did in the early days" kind of guy. Is Romney MY pick? No, but I will absolutely vote for him! Imo he needs to grow some balls damn quick and show ocommunist as he really is! I liked Ron Paul, but of course, didn't care for his overlooking the need to protect Israel. None the less, IMO, if we don't get Romney, we're screwed completely...

If Romney will throw on a set, and kick Obummer in his worthless set, we can breathe. If not...:eek:

#13     Aug 17, 2012