Obama busses in protesters to Wisconsin

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hippie, Feb 21, 2011.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

Did anyone happen to notice the way Teachers were "behaving"? Reminded me of a bunch of zoo animals. Public education in America is descimated. :(

#41     Feb 21, 2011
  2. aegis

aegis

Yah, get rid of the unions. That'll solve the problem.

Keep flogging that boogeyman.

#42     Feb 21, 2011
  3. Roark

Roark

More like walking your talk or not being a hypocrite. How long would you work at a job that you were embarrassed to work at? How long would you live in a residence that you were embarrassed to live at? How long would you claim to be an adherent of a religion that embarrassed you?

#43     Feb 21, 2011
  4. the1

the1

No, it was actually started by Clinton along with Sandy Weill and his henchmen.

#44     Feb 21, 2011
  5. Every inch in this world is owned by some state or government. To leave, you have to have some place you want to go. May be it is better to stay to for real change in whatever way. Public Employee Unions & Wall Street are in bed with the politicians, same scam everywhere.

#45     Feb 21, 2011
  6. Roark

Roark

Some places are better than others. Pick a pick place and quit whining. If you don't like it, work to change it. Lead, follow, or stfu and get the hell out of the way.

#46     Feb 21, 2011
  7. Who is whining? Exposing the scams is one way to bring about changes. I am doing all I can to get rid of Obumba.

#47     Feb 21, 2011
  8. Roark

Roark

OK, you're not whining. I don't care. I'm just bored. But you don't have to live in a particular state if you don't want to or even live in the US. There are 50 states, several US territories, and even more countries. To paraphrase Rumi, take an axe to your prison walls, escape and walk out like someone suddenly born into color.

#48     Feb 21, 2011
  9. LEAPup

LEAPup

Doctors standing in the crowd of Teachers in Wisconsin writing "please excuse Teacher ____ from work due to stress and fatigue." The Teachers aren't even Patients of these quacks, and are basically complete strangers. Unreal! The Teachers are also taking these "doctor's excuses" and using them to miss work to protest.

Aren't these the same Teachers who ask often, "little Johnny. Did you bring your doctor's excuse for missing school?" Insane!

I have three Sons in public High School as they play football, and no private school in our area has football. HELP!! :(

#49     Feb 21, 2011
  10. Roark

Roark

Convince your boys to take up polo and send them to a private school. Or move to Texas, where football is a religion.

#50     Feb 21, 2011