Obama busses in protesters to Wisconsin

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hippie, Feb 21, 2011.

1. its nothing new. i have an uncle who retired from the navy with benefits at age 40. he has been double dipping for 30 years.

#11     Feb 21, 2011
  2. samus

samus

I would love it if Trumka had the balls to build business and meet a payroll. He's been leeching off the mindless tit of union thuggery all his life. There was a time when unions were needed... now, they're just a front to pad his fat ass.. the gig is up.

#12     Feb 21, 2011
  3. piezoe

piezoe

I also believe the whole system -- or should it be "hole" system -- is fucked. But I see Bush, Obama, or whoever, as only affecting the rate at which the country goes down the drain, while in meantime it is circling the drain in a vortex caused by a 200+ year-old, obsolete Constitution, and rampant corruption. We should burn that constitution and start over.

Happy President's Day, everyone!

#13     Feb 21, 2011
  4. rc8222

rc8222

#14     Feb 21, 2011
  5. I agree. :)

#15     Feb 21, 2011
  6. Mercor

Mercor

This mess came from Camelot. Kennedy and the world of make believe.

#16     Feb 21, 2011
  7. So... you agree with piezoe that we should "burn the Constitution". That clarifies it for me... nothing you have to say in the future will be of interest. ON IGNORE!

#17     Feb 21, 2011
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

Burn the Constitution?!?! What?!??!?!??

How about the government actually uphold the Constitution? How about the people of the US demand that our Country get back to what our Founding Fathers started? Burn the Constitution? Insanity!

We don't need a "new wheel," nor do we need to re-invent one. All we need to do is balance the damn thing, and keep it balanced!

#18     Feb 21, 2011
  9. Love it or leave it, eh?

#19     Feb 21, 2011
  10. chartman

chartman

I know. We see it everyday. Highly paid executives being paid golden parachutes to retire after raping the company and stckholders. What a shame. But this America.

#20     Feb 21, 2011