Obama bows down to Saudi King

Discussion in 'Politics' started by misterno, Apr 4, 2009.

1. jem

jem

What did Obama achieve?
    Please support your answer with how you measured such achievement.

#51     Apr 5, 2009
  2. Bush=bad will
    Obama=good will

You think that doesn't matter, history says otherwise...

#52     Apr 5, 2009
  3. Congratulations Cesko. You just made my ignore list.:D

#53     Apr 5, 2009
  4. jem

jem

you miss the point of the argument.

Europe = Europes will -- not Obama not bush.

The only country I see makes tough non self interested decisions over there is England. The Brits seem to be a really solid people. They seem to be the only country left who have any moral credibility. They have my good will.

#54     Apr 5, 2009
  5. Good catch misterno!

This is not a good sign. Is he a closet Muslim as was indicated during the campaign?

But why would you object if you are a Muslim? It could be said that the Saudi king as the official protector of Mecca and Medina is the spiritual leader of the Sunni Muslims so if one is a closet Muslim or admirer of Islam in general one may show him the utmost respect.

#55     Apr 5, 2009
  6. I don't give a shit what Canadians think about the US and I think its pathetic that Canadians post here like they are US citizens.

#56     Apr 5, 2009
  7. I am sure we would be much better with you in command. Go around the world, offending the leaders of 230+ countries by scoffing at their traditions.

Seriously, go back and finish 3rd grade.

Thank heavens for the ignore function (to which you are the next guest), it has more cleaning power for this place than a Eureka vacuum.

#57     Apr 6, 2009
  8. I suppose if Canadians are posting like they're Americans there's something a little off in that, but surely anybody, especially citizens of democratic nations, should be allowed to comment on the U.S. - a country that presents itself as alpha nation of the free world (which includes Canada).

Canada's a great country, BTW; I'm of mixed race - German, Nigerian, Chinese, and Pakistani - but while I've been resident here (as a refugee) Canadians have always made me feel right at home. My refugee status is coming up for review so I intend to move to the States soon. Maybe we can be buddies, eh?

#58     Apr 7, 2009
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Looks like you won't be needing any "diversity training".

#59     Apr 7, 2009
  10. Not really. I'm conflicted.

#60     Apr 7, 2009