Obama bows down to Saudi King

Discussion in 'Politics' started by misterno, Apr 4, 2009.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Sure? As in you know this somehow?

All I see is wishful thinking on your part.

You merely "hope" it will be used well.

#31     Apr 4, 2009
  2. We've been fucking with the russian's heads ever since hitler surrendered.

I remember. I was young but I was there and saw all the bad mouthing in the news.

After the war the russians made some serious mistakes, but my recollection is that all the hate mongering was first started by us and I was astonished by it. The russians simply responded in kind.

I worked for the military/industrial complex all my adult life and I don't think it takes a rocket scientist to figure out that russia allied with china can kick our ass. We hardly have a real army anymore.

We haven't won a war since we dropped the bomb in Japan. The rest of our military activities were jokes resulting in hundreds of thousands of deaths and injuries.

So I wonder why some chicken hawks want to keep the slaughter going.

Diplomacy is what we've been needing for a very long time and we're lucky that the rest of the world has put up with our bullshit this long.

#32     Apr 4, 2009
  3. Cesko

Cesko

I remember. I was young but I was there and saw all the bad mouthing in the news.

Bad mouthing the regime responsible for more wasted human lifes than Nazis ever managed. What an injustice oh my....!
    Maybe Obama will apologize for that as well genius.

#33     Apr 4, 2009
  4. Cesko

Cesko

:D :D :D :D :D

#34     Apr 4, 2009
  5. Cesko, now what have you got to say about the Korean war, or Vietnam war, or invading Panama, or the trail of tears, or wounded knee, or the assassination of
    the president of Chile?

#35     Apr 4, 2009
  6. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for not being my next door neighbor.

#36     Apr 4, 2009
  7. jem

jem

lets stick with facts. If you stick with things that are measurable. Obama's trip was a failure.

So what do you do if you like him.

You make shit up like good will.

Come on don't be taken by spin.

You want spin.

Europe rejected his ass like they rejected Bush. The only difference is this time they smiled. Last time the french were led by liberal idiots this time the have a more conservative leader. Hence the french are now more intelligent and did not try an pick fights in public.

#37     Apr 4, 2009
  8. Saw this somewhere last week and it says a lot. "It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."

#38     Apr 4, 2009
  9. Can you imagine an American citizen watching his/her democratically elected president to kiss another country's king and still believes in his/her president's honesty, justice, freedom and honor in being an American?

You have to be a SUPER IDIOT to support/believe in a president kissing an Arabic King's hand.

And this guy is a savior?? He will bring the CHANGE??????

I can't believe I am breathing the same air with these IDIOTS.

#39     Apr 4, 2009
  10. Who said anything about "seeing no evil?"
    Not me, just you.

In fact, you sound like a 14 year old girl crying that she missed out on the Prom for Christ's sake!

Stop your whimpering and try turning on your Brain for a minute . . . You obviously aren't very good at Chess.

Ever run a marathon?
    Guess not.

It's not how you start.
    It's how you finish.

#40     Apr 5, 2009