Obama bows down to Saudi King

Discussion in 'Politics' started by misterno, Apr 4, 2009.

1. That's just it, he's NOT Muslim.

He just says he is to "bash" Obama.
    Another ET neo-con . . . and oh-so-jealous that Obama has enjoyed such a warm welcome by the Europeans.

#21     Apr 4, 2009
  2. 200,000 people showed up last year in Berlin to hear Obama. He's the "anti-Bush" and the Europeans are giving him an incredible amount of "goodwill".

I'm sure that he and his State Department will use it well in the coming years . . .

#22     Apr 4, 2009
  3. If you are Canadian why do you comment on American Politics?

Its none of your concern and your opinions don't matter since you don't vote.

John

#23     Apr 4, 2009
  4. Cesko

Cesko

Why do I have this nagging feeling they are going to play Obama like a violin? Maybe because I am European by origin?

#24     Apr 4, 2009
  5. Cesko

Cesko

Imagine Obama dealing with old KGB hand Putin. Scary.

#25     Apr 4, 2009
  6. Cesko

Cesko

........and the Europeans are giving him an incredible amount of "goodwill".

See Landis this "see no evil" attitude is the reason Americans are considered naive idiots. Goodwill my ass, how much goodwill do you think you will get from Russians??? NONE!
    Get real.

#26     Apr 4, 2009
  7. Cesko

Cesko

Sixty-one years to the day after Truman signed the Marshall Plan rebuilding war-torn Europe, President Obama apologizes to French youth for U.S. arrogance.
    Fucking freak. For at least 4 years I will have to listen to crap like that. Imagine General Patton would hear that.

#27     Apr 4, 2009
  8. JB3

JB3

Are some of you guys idiots? It's a lot easier to hit someone when they have their guards down. Obama did all the right things, and made a lot of friends. He's smart. They won't even see the right cross coming.

#28     Apr 4, 2009
  9. It was profound "Old Europe vs New Europe" arrogance that led to Iraq war. Despite claims to the contrary it was a total fubar that anyone would want to take back. Fact is US was arrogant during Bush administration and history dispensed punishment accordingly.

#29     Apr 4, 2009
  10. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

His freeing of the slaves had nothing to do with morality, it was done as a strategic move pure and simple. One that happened to be the right thing to do, but history suggests he made it strategically, not morally.

His record towards Naitive Americans would make the folks in Sudan blush.

#30     Apr 4, 2009