Obama booed at fenway park

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChkitOut, Apr 21, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

#11     Apr 21, 2012

2. Some possible reasons....

Access to ball fields. A second parent to drive them to games. They're too busy playing basketball.

Why are there so few whites in the NBA ?

#12     Apr 21, 2012
  3. The NY Post. Considered literature by the average NY baseball fan. Considered suitable only for potty training the dog by anyone with more than half a brain.

Nice babe pics though, I must admit.

#13     Apr 21, 2012
  4. Not the point.

The point is diversity. Sumbody do sumpin....:eek:

Having a sport dominated by African Americans is just fine.

#14     Apr 21, 2012
  5. "The African-American population in baseball this season has plummeted to 8.05%, less than half the 17.25% in 1959 when the Boston Red Sox became the last team to integrate their roster, 12 years after Robinson broke baseball's color barrier with the Brooklyn Dodgers.

It's a dramatic decline from 1975, when 27% of rosters were African-American. In 1995, the percentage was 19%."

#15     Apr 21, 2012
  6. I wonder what MBTI futurecurrents is? I want to avoid it is all I'm saying. I learned to avoid what to step in as a child in the barnyard, just trying to bring that experience into the current situation...

#16     Apr 21, 2012
  7. INTP

The problem areas for this type includes the following

"They may be extremely caustic and insulting to others."

"They may not recognize basic social principles, such as appropriate dress and general behavior."

http://www.personalitypage.com/html/INTP_per.html

So whatever is wrong with me......it's not my fault. :D

#17     Apr 21, 2012
  8. pspr

pspr

Black baseball players decided they weren't going to catch flies any more and weren't going to run from whitey any more either so that sort of ended their baseball usefulness. :D

#18     Apr 21, 2012
  9. When you are a liberal nothing is ever your fault.

#19     Apr 21, 2012
  10. I hope the secret service blame their fiasco on Bush. Obama said he'd be angry...woooo.

#20     Apr 21, 2012