Obama blames Bush for oil Spill

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hello, May 27, 2010.

1. #21     May 27, 2010
  2. Of course you don't want me to answer: keep searching you may find something where prezident obama has blamed our economic and social problems on somebody other than whitey.

Good luck!

#22     May 27, 2010
  3. Hello

Hello

Your initial claim was that anyone who agrees with someone you, and others have accused of being racist, was in fact also a racist.

Now with your proclamation that someone saying "he blames whitey" is racist you are saying that even the simple act of calling someone else a racist, is in fact a racist act.

By your definition of racism do you also deem yourself a racist given the fact that you go around on ET all day accusing people of racism?

Could you please clearly define what is/isnt racist so i can figure out what I can and can not say to my asian girlfriend? I dont want to piss her off with the rabid racism you claim that i exude.

#23     May 27, 2010
  4. According to people like gadfly, only white people can be racist in practice all others are just a hypothetical possibility.

#24     May 27, 2010
  5. A sad, but predictable, display put on by our resident liberals. Not one dare tackle the issues being discussed in the thread but instead try to deflect by crying racism.

No wonder their ratings are plummeting.

#25     May 28, 2010
  6. remember the old saying "The buck stops here"?

That bit the dust when, no matter how old you were or what you did, we could lay the blame on an abusive childhood or faulty parenting.

Which would be worse for Obama, to blame Bush or have the media assign a "cross" for Obama to bear, which in this case is BP?

"The buck stops here" died when the trial lawyers figured out the person responsible has empty pockets. "Sumbody has to pay".

Face it, when your house burns down from a defective toaster, the bakery obviously made flammable bread.

#26     May 28, 2010
  7. Today's Gallup Poll

Obama
    Approve 46%
    Disapprove 47%

Jan 2009

Approve 65%
    Disapprove 15%

#27     May 28, 2010
  8. Thanks for asking, but it would be a waste of time for both of us. What little remains of any judgment you may once have had is already circling the drain. Tragic, but there it is.

#28     May 28, 2010
  9. I'll take a stab at your racism definition: anything less than wildly bathetic praise for a liberal minorities ideas/solutions.

#29     May 28, 2010
  10. Why bother? You, yourself, are the walking definition.

#30     May 28, 2010