Obama blames Bush for oil Spill

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hello, May 27, 2010.

1. Just more blame whitey from our prezident.

#11     May 27, 2010
  2. You just can't help yourself, can you?

Hey, Hello, are you going to defend Index Piker when I call him the racist that he is?

#12     May 27, 2010
  3. Hello

Hello

Not if you can logically explain to me how saying "blame whitey" is racist.

#13     May 27, 2010
  4. Sounds like the question you should be asking "the one".

#14     May 27, 2010
  5. What is it if not a racist slur? Either you are so like-minded that you don't see it, or you are so obtuse that you don't see it. I'll let you decide.

Here's a hint:
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=200054&perpage=6&pagenumber=2

#15     May 27, 2010
  6. George W. Bush, champion of the environmental movement, steward of the earth and our natural resources...

Read the first part of the article in the link...it explain the right wing position on our earth pretty clearly and how it evolved...

http://www.religion-online.org/showarticle.asp?title=1180

#16     May 27, 2010
  7. Hello

Hello

Wow i just found this gem in Obamas speech from today, the brazennes of this liar is unbelievable.

Obama:
    "Extraction is more expensive and it is going to be inherently more risky."

"And so that's part of the reason you never heard me say drill, baby, drill."

Never said drill baby drill hey? Yet one month prior you were proposing opening up the waters to offshore drilling. I really hope the media picks up on this, but i wont hold my breath. How the hell can dems even support this liar anymore? He gets busted lying repeatedly, and peopel support him.

Dated March 31/2010

OBAMA TO OPEN OFFSHORE AREAS TO OIL DRILLING FOR THE FIRST TIME

WASHINGTON — The Obama administration is proposing to open vast expanses of water along the Atlantic coastline, the eastern Gulf of Mexico and the north coast of Alaska to oil and natural gas drilling, much of it for the first time, officials said Tuesday.

The proposal — a compromise that will please oil companies and domestic drilling advocates but anger some residents of affected states and many environmental organizations — would end a longstanding moratorium on oil exploration along the East Coast from the northern tip of Delaware to the central coast of Florida, covering 167 million acres of ocean.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/31/science/earth/31energy.html

#17     May 27, 2010
  8. GW my favorite liberal, I was shocked to see him buying into the Global warming crapola as anything other than a hoax.

#18     May 27, 2010
  9. Hello

Hello

You mind pointing out to me exactly which race is being insulted by the line "blame whitey?" And how aformentioned race is being insulted?

Also please point out how the line "blame whitey" is denigrating to the race which you choose.

#19     May 27, 2010

10. Care to show where obama has heaped blame or excuses about the economy or social justice on anyone not white?

Didn't think so.

#20     May 27, 2010