Obama - Black or Arab?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hapaboy, Nov 1, 2008.

1. Here is the full context:

I am quoting you, unless you are going to try and tell the world you have never said the word "nigger" or used the term "sand nigger."

Now, given that I put a qualifier that if you never said the world "nigger" or used the term "sand nigger" than I could not have possibly been quoting you, as if you never used those words, and if you never said anything that was quotable in this regard, then I would not have been capable of quoting you, or attributing those quotes to you. If you didn't say them, you have no worries....and my qualifier is the assumptive feature of the way I expressed the possibility that you have in fact used the word "nigger" and "sand nigger" many times in the past.

All this time, through all of your nonsense, you have yet to simply declare that you have never used the word "nigger" or the term "sand nigger" and it would render my point moot.

So easy, yet for you, so bloody hard because it would probably mean telling the world a lie...

I firmly believe you have said the word "nigger" and used the term "sand nigger" many, many times. This is just a belief I have, based on my history with you.

But I could be wrong, and all you have to do is deny it in front of the whole world.

My conscience is clear, yours apparently is quite cloudy on this topic...

#41     Nov 3, 2008
  2. Keep trying, troll. Your pathetic attempts to squirm your way out of this is very amusing.

To those of us who have endured your hypocrisy and smears for years, this is all too familiar.

Again, using your Zzzenu/L Ron Hubbard logic, if you have ever used the word "fag" or "pedophile," I can state that you are both.

Are you saying you have never used those words? I'd call you a liar, but there's no sense in stating the obvious.

Of course, this whole exercise of yours is just a feeble attempt to hijack yet another thread and obfuscate the subject.

ROFLMAO! The troll spins round round baby round round like a record baby...

#42     Nov 3, 2008
  3. The real squirming is your failure to say you have never used the the word "nigger" or the term "sand nigger."

So easy, yet so impossible if you are going to be honest...

#43     Nov 3, 2008
  4. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Why does that matter? If he was white his policies would be just as bad. I'm not even sure why this is something anyone would bring up unless they where trying to create more racial tension that actually works in favor of Obama. I know your not doing that, so I really wonder why this is something that's even worth bringing up.

#44     Nov 3, 2008
  5. If you put a wig and a beard on Obama, he would look pretty much like his hero, Osama Bin Laden.

#45     Nov 3, 2008
  6. Keep trying, troll.

So how long have you hated black and gay people?

#46     Nov 3, 2008
  7. ===================
    HaPaman;
    Good question,well frankly i have worked for Blacs & Arabs, Jews & Christians/clients.

I think the problem goes much deeper than him pandering like a jellyfish to the enemies of Israel.Arabs seem to support him like he is an Arab.
    NEVER saw much Arab support for black Christians Clarence Thomas ,or Senator JC Watts

Just heard a Black Bible Preacher say due to his extreme baby butcher voting record, any voter of B Hussein has blood on his hands.

Nor does every Bible Christian support the war against terror;
    the more informed ones, do support it

Certainly not every Arab supports him just because of a name like B. Hussein;
    not likely any true/Bible Christian Arab would support a God mocking/gun mocking crook like Senator B Hussein.

:cool:

#47     Nov 3, 2008
  8. Gee, the only middle easterner i know is a lebanese christian, and he's supporting Obama.
    Guess some rosaries and a poster of of golgotha heights doesn't make a "true" believer, huh.........geesh.

Btw, i still back my hunch MCain will sneak in...and there's even less reasons now than when i first mentioned it.:confused:

#48     Nov 3, 2008
  9. You are asking the wrong question(s) my friend.

The question should be which one possesses virtue or integrity.

The answer is obvious isn't?

They both lie and lie and then lie some more for good measure just to garner a few more votes to be elected president.

These are the types of leaders one gets in a democracy as opposed to a meritocracy.

#49     Nov 4, 2008