Obama - Black or Arab?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hapaboy, Nov 1, 2008.

1. Why do presses have to stop to vote?

Research makes a person gullible. Interesting.

And this is important, why?

Because it's not germane, any more than McCain's fuzzy ancestory is germane.

I notice you're not asking, and haven't asked, about any white person.

#31     Nov 3, 2008
  2. If you never said those words, how could I be quoting you?

I have never hated black people....FYI.

Now, are you going to come clean and tell the world that you have never said the word "nigger" or used the phrase "sand nigger?"

#32     Nov 3, 2008
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Zz has a conscience?

Now THAT is a copy and paste news story I might actually read.

If you can find one.

#33     Nov 3, 2008
  4. You're the one who says you were quoting me, remember? You must be coming down off your third bottle of Jack Daniels or something...maybe this will refresh your memory:

You're a "fag," by the way. How do I know? Because I'm quoting you.

You're also a "pedophile." How do I know? Because I'm quoting you admitting to as much.

Oh wait....you've never written or admitted to saying you're a "fag" or a "pedophile"? Gee, how inconvenient for me, but, based on your troll rationale, I can assert as much. In the ZZzzzenu world, anything is possible.

Yes you do. The fact that you callously throw out the most derogatory terms about them is proof that you do. Your troll logic concludes that you do.

So how long have you had this animosity towards black people?

There you go again.

So what's the ghost of L Ron Hubbard up to nowadays, by the way?

#34     Nov 3, 2008
  5. Picture the Zzzzenutroll in an SS uniform, armed with a Luger, shooting Jews in the head at a concentration camp.

Or in Rwanda, hacking people up with a machete.

Now picture him being hooked up to a cardiogram machine while he's executing people.

His pulse wouldn't rise at all. It would remain constant, the same as if he were reading a newspaper.

It is a common trait to sociopaths, that they feel nothing while committing the most horrific crimes.

His conscience is clear because he really has no feelings about other people. How can you feel bad when you care nothing about others to begin with?

#35     Nov 3, 2008
  6. Obama is BLACK? sheesh I thought he was a white dude with a really nice tan...sort of a young George Hamilton:p

#36     Nov 3, 2008
  7. Allow me in inject some knowledge of race here.......

Arabs are considered part of the WHITE race. Shocking to some of you I know.

#37     Nov 3, 2008
  8. While the people of the capital of Byzantine were under siege by Sultan Mehmet II the Conqueror, The elites of such empire were arguing amongst themselves about the gender of Angels.

Don't you love the irony of history?

#38     Nov 3, 2008
  9. Never did I say I was quoting you, I said they were quotes, designated by the quotation marks.

Your guilty conscience is why you think the quotes are attributed to you.

You're the one who says you were quoting me, remember? You must be coming down off your third bottle of Jack Daniels or something...maybe this will refresh your memory:

You're a "fag," by the way. How do I know? Because I'm quoting you.

Oh really? Is that some special gaydar that you have to determine who is gay?

You're also a "pedophile." How do I know? Because I'm quoting you admitting to as much.

It sure would be nice for you to provide evidence to your obscure and demented belief systems.

Oh wait....you've never written or admitted to saying you're a "fag" or a "pedophile"?

Quite true.

Gee, how inconvenient for me, but, based on your troll rationale, I can assert as much. In the ZZzzzenu world, anything is possible.

You are free to assert whatever you like, who would stop you? The FBI?

Yes you do. The fact that you callously throw out the most derogatory terms about them is proof that you do. Your troll logic concludes that you do.

When I can search Google for the term "Nigger" or "Sand Nigger" and lots of hits come up, then yes of course, I am quoting others who have used those words.

Have you used the word "nigger" or "sand nigger?"

I have yet read where you have declared to the world that you have not used those words.

So how long have you had this animosity towards black people?]

What animosity towards black people? I have none.

Are you speaking of your own animosity for blacks, is this another of your projections faux paus?

There you go again.

I go where I please, same as you do, over, and over, and over again.

So what's the ghost of L Ron Hubbard up to nowadays, by the way?

I have no idea. You might try contacting a medium and hold a seance if you have some interest. I have no interest in such things, but whatever fills your inner tube...

#39     Nov 3, 2008
  10. Our boy the Zzzzenutroll continues to live in denial, and it ain't a river in Egypt:

Round and round, over the hills and through the dale, on the Zzzztroll express we go....

You have yet to detail the genesis of your apparent hatred for black people. What's the matter, isn't there room on the L Ron Hubbard ark for people of color?

#40     Nov 3, 2008