Obama - Black or Arab?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hapaboy, Nov 1, 2008.

1. You really are stupid and incapable of independent thinking...you are just propagating the idiotic, hate-filled bullshit that has been prevalent from the GOP in this campaign.

If you don't accept the "American" answer, go look for yourself. It is not our job to answer your dumbass questions. The man has written two books, and despite your bullshit he is probably one of the most investigated and written about people in recent history. Go read his own words, do a Google search, or go to Wikipedia.

From Wikipedia:

"Barack Obama was born at the Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women & Children[2] in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., a black Kenyan from Nyang’oma Kogelo, Siaya District, Kenya, and Ann Dunham, a white American from Wichita, Kansas.[3] His parents met while attending the University of Hawaii at Manoa, where his father was a foreign student.[4] They separated when he was two years old and later divorced.[5] Obama's father returned to Kenya and saw his son only once more before dying in an automobile accident in 1982.[6]"

I would really rather you vote for McCain. If you could do so without posting any further bullshit, racist, right-wing gossip/rumors/innuendos that would be great.

#21     Nov 2, 2008
  2. I am quoting you? Really?

Did I attribute the quotes to you?

I simply asked that you tell the world that you have never said the the word "nigger" or used the term "sand nigger."

Easy enough, isn't it?

Oh, and finding a quote for the world "nigger" or "sand nigger" is as easy as a google:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q="nigger"&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&oq=

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q="sand+nigger"&btnG=Search

All quotes do, is indicate that the word has been used by someone else, that I am quoting someone else. Who I am quoting, is of little importance, that is unless the shoe I am putting out there fits you like a glove....

My conscience is clean, you are the boy who seems the need to attend a confessional...

#22     Nov 2, 2008
  3. If there were any fact in evidence, undeniable, indisputable, irrefutable fact that Obama were not American qualified to run for president and be our president, the RNC would have been all over this like flies on elephant shit.

They never touch the subject...why is that?

They know the the truth, and they know that the blowback that a canard will bring them when exposed properly for what it is.

This is the fare of blogs and websites who can make up shit and bear no responsibility for fabrications, inuendo, and outright lies that most sane Americans know as nothing but partisan tricks of the insane...

#23     Nov 2, 2008
  4. McCain is an American. I don't give a shit where his family or forefathers came from.

Being an American is all that matters, those who focus on the past geography of their ancestors are not fully focused on the problems of Americans, nor have they fully become Americans.

Until such time that people stop using "African American" or "Mexican American" or "German American" etc. in my mind they have yet to have become 100% American...

It is sad that we have to denote by race any American. It is tragic that we have to say "white American" or "black American" or "Spanish American" etc.

We are either Americans fully, or we have not yet committed to leave our past and live in the present.

The term "African American" is politically correct, and I am guilty at times of using the term out of political correctness and not wanting to offend an American who has black skin, but in my heart, I just see Americans, some of whom who have this religion or that religion, this skin color or that skin color, this ethnicity or that ethnicity...but what really counts is that they are fully committed to America and Americans before anything else. I put our country first, I put our corporate needs to get oil from Iraq and Iran, or cheap labor from China...at the expense of the American people a distant second.

We Americans are either going to get it together, especially during a period when we are beset with serious problems, and we are going to pull together to solve our mutual problems...or we are going to pull ourselves apart as a people who don't put being an American first.

The level of divisiveness in American right now is rising, and it is not sustainable and compatible with the concepts and principles of a United States of America.

#24     Nov 2, 2008
  5. Mercor

Mercor

Welcome to the philosophy of conservatives.

"Judge us not by the color of our skin, but by the content of our character"

It is Un-American to have program based only on race......, Set-asides, Affirmative action, Ebonics education...

#25     Nov 2, 2008
  6. See, you claim the ideas I put forth in the previous post are the philosophy of conservatives, where I see the philosophy is the idea of being a genuine American.

I don't call myself a "Liberal American" or "Conservative American" or "Libertarian American" or "Republican American" or "Democrat American."

I am an American.

It is that simple.

That you would claim being an American who sees America first as being part of the doctrine of conservatism, is part of the problem of what divides our country.

We may see the solutions to the problem differently, but I refuse to identify as anything but American, where so many liberals and conservatives feel this need to qualify which philosophical or ideology they hold as necessary in self identification.

I believe you are that type of person.

You have different ideas on how to solve the problems we both have as Americans, but I don't really view you as anyone but someone American who has different ideas.

I argue my point of view, you argue your point of view, but we have to stop this war of liberal vs. conservative crap.

It is meaningless.

Solutions, which are going to require compromise are meaningful, the rest is just warfare among Americans and serves no legitimate purpose beyond increasing the ratings and book sales of the hate mongers on both extremes of the political spectrum.

We want the same thing basically, yet for some reason, perhaps the stubbornness and dogmatic thinking perpetuated by the right wing and left wing media and other pundits that there is only one possible solution to the problems we face.

It is hogwash.

Our history, the constitutional convention was a spirited and often close to failing project...but for the work of a few skilled statesmen who were able to get those who were burdened with a myopic point of view working together toward a common goal.

We need more statesmen, and less politicians. We need more peace makers and deal makers, and less ideologues and demagogues...

#26     Nov 2, 2008
  7. Nice post Z.

#27     Nov 2, 2008
  8. Yes, you are. I fear you are having (another) schizophrenic episode. You wrote:

The proof's in the pudding, troll.

Yes, you did:

Are you coming down from another bender, Zzzztroll?

No, you did not "simply" ask that. You said:

It is only important, troll, because you said:

LOL! Keep trying, troll. You keep putting your foot in your mouth, but then again, it's a habit you have displayed for several years now...Your feeble attempt to slander me yet again only reminds all of us what a foul excuse for carbon-based life form you are.

I have no doubt that you have a clear conscience. You, after all, are the sad soul who thinks pedophilia is a laughing matter, that stoning a young girl to death is acceptable b/c it is the norm in certain Muslim countries, and that the rape and murder of a child is not a tragedy. Socially maladjusted trolls like yourself convince themselves that they are utterly without fault. It helps them to cope with what they are forced to look at in the mirror every morning.

So, when are you going to tell us all how long you have hated black people?

#28     Nov 3, 2008
  9. Good grief, this has to be one of the Zzztroll's classics!

Never mind that it is arguably THE single greatest source of the "liberal v.s. conservative crap" on ET!!

No No No! We are to simply put all that aside and sit and wonder at the beauty and truth of what he has written, and utterly forget the years of horrific abuse, slander, and venom he has spewed at countless members of ET.

"Meaningless" "hogwash" indeed!!

Poetic words, arguably, but no substance. And certainly no credibility.

Hmmm, reminds me of a certain candidate for President.

#29     Nov 3, 2008
  10. Thanks, then, for responding to my question.

Oh wow, he's written two books, and he's in Wikipedia! Stop the presses and vote for that man!!

Whew, you really are one of the gullible sheep, aren't you?

Uh, it's a bit more complicated than that, oh Kool-Aid Drinker. See, you probably didn't know this, but the Arab influence in East Africa, including Kenya, was considerable and occurred over centuries. As a result, there are many Kenyans of partial Arab descent. If you don't believe me, check your favorite source, Wikipedia....

Given the history, and Obama's middle name, what is your problem with asking about his ethnicity? I highly doubt you or any of the Daily Kos lemmings would have an issue if a white person was asked to detail their ethnicity, but oh my goodness, how dare anyone question the background of the MESSIAH!!

Well, since you would really rather I vote for McCain, and your opinion means so much to me, perhaps I will. Does that mean you'll respond again and remind me that it's not your job to respond to me?!?

ROFLMAO! You're the perfect rank-and-file Obama bot. Congratulations.

#30     Nov 3, 2008