Obama Birth Certificate Issue Goes to Hawaii Supreme Court

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sg20, Oct 25, 2008.

1. Well I hope a "streetbeat" cop doesn't walk in my house right now and try to arrest me for selling crack. My stringent denials will surely give away my "guilt"...........

#41     Oct 25, 2008
  2. Mercor

Mercor

You're safe now that they have legalized sodomy.

#42     Oct 25, 2008
  3. Oh.

I take back my previous remark...I'm very very likely smarter than you. Not that it says very much about me, but it seems kind of obvious.

#43     Oct 25, 2008
  4. someone correct me if i'm wrong, but aren't the republicans the ones always whining about frivolous lawsuits?

#44     Oct 25, 2008
  5. Gord

Gord

Asking that the Democrat nominee live up to the requirements of the Constitution is frivolous? :confused:

#45     Oct 26, 2008
  6. Well he did bring a pillow.......LOL! :eek: :D Apparently it is a heavy 600 Filll Power European Duck Down Pillow with amazing sound deadening capabilities! :D

#46     Oct 26, 2008
  7. #47     Oct 26, 2008
  8. Gord

Gord

An observant blogger has noted that there is evidence that the judge in the Berg suit may have had his decision written for him (by guess who?). Apparently when the judge faxed it to Berg it came with a time stamp on the bottom of each page from another fax machine from earlier in the day. In other words it was a fax of a fax. But what makes it even more curious is that the senders name had been deliberately deleted from the time stamp. Now why would the judge who supposedly wrote the decision be sending out a fax of a fax of a decision he supposedly wrote with the name of the first sender deliberately removed? And even more curious is that the links to the Public Access to Court Electronic Records of the case were disabled just prior to the fax being sent. Could it be that the Electronic Records did not yet contain the ruling that was sent out? Why wouldn't it if the judge wrote the decision, presumably on a computer, so the file could easily be uploaded? And even more curious than that is that apparently the Obama campaign had been claiming earlier in the day that there were no longer obstacles in the path to the White House. How could they have known this before the decision was released?

And then there is the in-your-face political statement in the footnotes:

"Plaintiff would have us derail the democratic process by invalidating a candidate for whom millions of people voted and who underwent excessive vetting during what was one of the most hotly contested presidential primary [sic] in living memory."

What is a political statement that seems to be nothing more than taunting doing in a legal decision? Especially when the judge knows that the vault certificate of live birth has not been vetted, and was the whole reason for the case in the first place! And does this judge not have his staff proof read his decisions (see [sic] in quote)? Well probably not if it is written for him by someone else...

#48     Oct 26, 2008
  9. "Here granny, here's a pillow over your face to help you sleep... "

#49     Oct 26, 2008
  10. Sure, spokesholes for MoveOn.org are smart!!

#50     Oct 26, 2008