Obama Birth Certificate Issue Goes to Hawaii Supreme Court

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sg20, Oct 25, 2008.

1. He and his "ideas" deserve abuse, derision and mockery.

But you're right, of course. He just endlessly repeats the same mind numbingly stupid catchphrases.

Bye for now

#31     Oct 25, 2008
  2. Gord

Gord

OK here we go again:

Why are Obama and the DNC using every legal angle they can find to prevent anyone from seeing his original vault certificate of live brith if there is nothing for Obama to fear, and it would clear up all of these questions and lawsuits? :confused:

#32     Oct 25, 2008
  3. I checked, Gord and you haven't brought up a single good point or thread since..forever. I usually don't care when people bring up stupid shit all of the time, as long as once in a blue moon they post something worth reading. You don't even do that. So for that you are on the ignore list.

#33     Oct 25, 2008
  4. Gord

Gord

Bye - it's been nice not knowing you... [​IMG]

(Whew! If you had found something of mine that you thought was a good point, I would really have to second guess myself.)

#34     Oct 25, 2008
  5. Mercor

Mercor

Hey ,put me there too, then go find yourself a brain.

#35     Oct 25, 2008
  6. You're one of those "blue moon" people. 99% is stupidity. I think you make a good point every once in a while though. Find a brain? Hmm I'm not positive, but if i had to guess I would say I'm probably smarter than you.

#36     Oct 25, 2008
  7. TGregg

TGregg

Gotta wonder if there really is smoke behind all this fire when you see libtards going to the mat to defend this.

#37     Oct 25, 2008
  8. Gord

Gord

Yup, it might all be a wild goose chase. But then again, why is Obama trying to hide the goose? Certainly worth a look, especially when it is Democrats that are filing all of these law suits... [​IMG]

#38     Oct 25, 2008
  9. Oh yea because there is always a direct correlation between the degree of intensity with which something is defended and whether its actually true or not.:confused:

#39     Oct 25, 2008
  10. Mercor

Mercor

Streetbeat cops look for this type of behavior.

#40     Oct 25, 2008