Obama Birth Certificate Issue Goes to Hawaii Supreme Court

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sg20, Oct 25, 2008.

1. #11     Oct 25, 2008
  2. Gord

Gord

Apparently he took a team of lawers with him as well. Guess she has some sort of legal disease... [​IMG]

#12     Oct 25, 2008
  3. Nice fantasy. Any evidence?

#13     Oct 25, 2008
  4. And he took along a suitcase of money, too.

...in your head.

#14     Oct 25, 2008
  5. And by the way, in the Berg case the judge wrote that Berg's allegations of harm were "too vague and too attenuated" and went on to write that "the claim that Obama was not a natural born citizen "were frivolous and not worthy of discussion."

And yet, two or three mentally ill people clog up this board with nonsense threads.

#15     Oct 25, 2008
  6. Gord

Gord

As far as I can see the "frivolous" statement was about Berg's standing as legitimate to file the suit. The ruling was about this, not about whether Obama was a natural born citizen. The judge could not determine that without seeing the vault certificate of live birth which no one has seen.

The case is moving on to the Supreme Court.

#16     Oct 25, 2008
  7. lol You guys have to be pissing the intelligent conservatives off. "Hey where is is birth certificate? Whats he hiding? We should be able to see it! We want to see it!" Obama produces birth certificate authenticated with seal etc "Hmmm well lets see another one!! You're hiding something". lol

Ridiculous.

#17     Oct 25, 2008
  8. Gord

Gord

Apparently the tape of Obama's grandmother was made on the day of the last presidential debate in her native language. The time delay is because of the necessity for affidavits to confirm it is her and authenticate the translation.

One more thing. The case may not be going straight to the Supreme Court, but through the Third Circuit Court of Appeals.

#18     Oct 25, 2008
  9. Gord

Gord

It is fun watching you Obama Kool Aid drinkers panic... [​IMG]

#19     Oct 25, 2008
  10. Panic? Why would I panic when he's so far ahead in the polls and the people against him now are people like YOU with arguments like THIS one. lol As long as you keep bringing up things like this, Ayers, and Acorn I'm very comfortable.

So go ahead. Start some more "Obama is a terrorist" threads, fine by me. Throw some Ayers ones in there too, even though its mostly forgotten...it cant hurt.

#20     Oct 25, 2008