Obama-Biden Tax Calculator

Discussion in 'Politics' started by walter4, Oct 14, 2008.

1. jd7419

jd7419

I want Obama in as well. After he takes every last thing from the productive a democrat will not be elected again for the better part of this century.

#41     Oct 14, 2008

2. wrong wrong wrong,

Nancy makes Newt look like a tightwad

#42     Oct 14, 2008
  3. one thing that makes america what it is (or was), is business freedom, including lower corporate taxes, if they increase those, you will see a massive outflow of wealth from this country, wealthy people are not stupid like the average person, they're not patriots, they don't feel entitled to a fucking country for no reason, if they're gonna lose money for some idiot who lives in nowhere land in some ghetto neighborhood, and his existence serves no other purpose than to daydream about becoming a rapper, they're gonna want out of this system

why don't you talk about cutting useless expenses, like getting rid of 6 worthless people searching a business card for signs of printed explosive ink, what is the TSA other than a sign that some suffer from extensive paranoia

[​IMG]

bush screwed business freedom to a degree and created market monopolies, by enacting the patriot act, I want to see how obama is going make matters worse by enforcing more rules and regulations, yes that is the way to do it, add more rules, didn't work, even more rules, basically rules here, rules there, rules everywhere, I'm sure it'll work out perfectly

#43     Oct 14, 2008
  4. and blacks will be sent back to Africa

#44     Oct 14, 2008
  5. I am with you. I have a feeling so are the GOP. The next president regardless of who wins most likely will not win a second term.

Why? The medicare and medicaid that Johnson and the great society gave us blows up in three years and hard times will be calling.

That gives the 'other side' not only the white house but congress as well because the average idiot voter doesnt know who their rep or senator is much less how they voted on issues.

Makes you wonder if using public spending instead of party money for this go around is all part of the plan for the next election?

One thing is for sure, having a DC get nothing done is sure a lot better than having a house, senate all the same party where they can really F(&K up things for the rest of us.

#45     Oct 14, 2008
  6. O.K., I apoligize for calling you a 'dumb fuck'. That was stupid of me, please forgive.

I'm just saying that people making 40K per year, assuming at least 1 child, should not pay any income taxes. The exempt amount should go up as the number of children increase up to a limit of 3 children. After 3 there should be no more allowances.

I believe that the wealthiest people should pay the bills of our country, that's all. Larry Kudlow is fond of saying; "the top 1% already pay 40% of the taxes in this country. How much more should they pay?". Well, Larry, since the top 1% earn 60% of the income in this country then I would say they should pay 60% of the nations bills. Besides, the tax money is collected and then spent. Most likely, very same 1% is going to get the lion's share of that gov't spending. In any event, don't worry about the rich: they take VERY good care of themselves.

Whatever the correct rates are, to me the main issue is what rates will generate sufficient tax revenues to balance the budget. Not necessarily now, considering the economic conditions, but soon.

Again, forgive my earlier rudeness.

#46     Oct 15, 2008
  7. sharknyc

sharknyc

thats right, plenty of tax havens willing to give them a citizenship with the right bank account...at the end of the day if its not the land of opportunity anymore, why would u stay..especially if close to retirement as most of them are

#47     Oct 15, 2008
  8. jd7419

jd7419

Racist comments are uncalled for and extremely rude. My point is Obama will not help workers who pay taxes, he is going after people who sit on their asses all day long and collect welfare checks and earned income tax credits whether they be white or black. The average Joe will not get this until they get the shaft and then and only then will they see who they really voted for.

#48     Oct 15, 2008
  9. sharknyc

sharknyc

if stating the facts is racist then be it.

#49     Oct 15, 2008
  10. No, the facts is you are trash.

Now, that's stating the facts.

#50     Oct 15, 2008