Obama best understands people

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Jan 30, 2012.

1. http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0112/72162.html

Obama best understands people, poll finds

Most Americans say President Barack Obama understands the problems of average Americans better than either Mitt Romney or Newt Gingrich do, according to a new poll Monday.

More than half of voters, or 55 percent, say Obama connects with the needs of average Americans very or fairly well, a Pew Research Center/Washington Post poll found. Still, 41 percent told pollsters the president doesn’t understand people’s problems too well or not at all well. The two Republican candidates, however, fare much worse: only 39 percent say Romney understands the problems of average Americans very or fairly well, and just 36 percent say the same for Gingrich.

And 51 percent say Gingrich does not connect with the needs of typical Americans well, while just under half — 48 percent — told pollsters Romney understands people’s problems not too well or not at all well.

Slightly more than half of independent voters, or 53 percent, say Obama is empathetic, while only 38 percent and 37 percent, respectively, had the same positive rating for Romney and Gingrich.

2. Obamas not perfect but I agree with this poll

3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Haven't you reached your thread origination limit for the day?

There is an outstanding question that came up in another thread where you used a Malcom-X video to say some racist stuff by proxy regarding a Republican. Just wondering if that same stuff can apply to a Democrat like our President.

Any answer? We know you like the Prez but you've left the issue somewhat unresolved.

I'll put it like this, could you ever feel the same affection for a Republican black American as you do Barrack Obama?

If the answer is yes I would ask why you would post something so vile and racist as you did in that other thread? It makes it hard to believe you really like the President. Just sayin'.

4. Haven't you reached your trolling limit for the day?

5. Yes,I have the same respect for General Colin Powell

6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

So it isn't real racism.

You're just using racism to express your severe bias against any Republicans? Sort of using racism as a weapon?

7. LOL !!!Your pals call me the biggest Obama supporter on ET

8. 1.It never was racism

2.Nope

3.Nope

4.I suggest you stop trolling now

9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Well there was racism but the question in the context of "Obama best understands people" is, was your racism real or just a blunt instrument to discredit a republican?

I would think a guy from the deep south would exercise somewhat more restraint. So, was your racism real or just a weapon?

10. Eight

Eight

hee hee, people don't need somebody that understands their problems, that feels their pain, they need somebody to show them the way out of the messes they are in... Obama just wants to tax the rich and give it to the poor and keep them poor and voting for his party of hope and change. He'll do that until nearly all are poor and the rich are handing over every assett they have managed to build up over generations of hard work. Don't believe me and people like me, just look at Venezuela. That commie dictator has taken the very best ranches, in the same families for generations, the very best buildings in the urban locations, etc... It's all just theft. People that live by theft are not going to live well...

#10     Jan 30, 2012