obama. best president ever for the market.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Jan 1, 2011.

1. i did. worked out quite well. only thing left to be seen is how you wet behind the ears talkers make out.

#51     Jan 5, 2011
  2. yea. that one got away. the banks didnt.still holding a nice position in bac since 4.
    it almost makes one hope another republican gets elected president so we can get a replay.

#52     Jan 5, 2011
  3. If you believe that you clearly have no fundamental understanding of the market.

If anything, his and the democrats poor policies are holding the market back.

If you want to than somebody thank bernanke for the low rates and liquidity.

#53     Jan 5, 2011
  4. Bullshit, bullshit, and more utter, steaming, bullshit.
    I could do a search of your posts for Koch Industries or any mention thereof of their influence: you and I both know it would come up dry as dust.
    You are a tool, their mouthpiece.

#54     Jan 5, 2011
  5. ...and yet in the time between that post and this, I found you twice agreeing with posters about Soros.
    You're yet another poseur and phony.

#55     Jan 5, 2011
  6. come on man. think a little bit before you post. obama had every oppertunity to appoint someone other than bernanke as fed chair. one has to presume that obama approves and maybe even directed what bernanke is doing.

as far as dems policies holding back the market. that doesnt deserve comment. to conclude that the strongest market at this point in history is being held back is laughable.

#56     Jan 6, 2011
  7. You are fucking deranged. I have nothing to do with Koch Industries, nor have a clue as to what you are talking about.

Are you scouring the internet for all things "denner"? If so, you are a bigger dumbass than I'd have imagined.

#57     Jan 6, 2011
  8. Price of oil rises 30 percent in 2010! Obama is awesome for the markets!!

#58     Jan 6, 2011
  9. No growth, just pricing in perpetual "stimulus" and currency debasement. Hence, my precious metals holdings outperformed the stock market. Taken to its illogical extreme, I suppose the cheerleaders will be plain giddy if the S&P 500 more or less doubled to 2500, and/or Gold hit $3000 and oil broke about those 2007 highs.

#59     Jan 6, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Obviously this is Bush's fault. :)

#60     Jan 6, 2011