obama. best president ever for the market.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Jan 1, 2011.

1. so you must be short. how is that working out for you? not too bright are you?i laugh at you conspiricy, america will collapse, types.

personally i dont care that the dollar is near historical lows. i do care if the market goes up against the dollar.
    dollar depreciation doesnt effect me much. sure i pay 10 bucks more per tank to fill up and my health insurance keeps going up. other than that not feeling much pain.
    in exchange i get to compound my money in the market much more than inflation is taking away. get your head out of your ass.

#21     Jan 1, 2011
  2. denner's just another scataphagos. Just keeps saying the same thing over and over and over, like the hundredth repetition of an evidence-free POS ad hominem attack against everyone except the tiny minority that agrees with his sorry ass makes it smell less bad than the first time it was said.

#22     Jan 1, 2011
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

once again, claiming that obama has had anything at all to do with the market run is pure stupidity.

this had everything to do with bernanke printing money and that's all. obama has nothing to do with it except sitting in the white house at the time bernanke lost his mind.

tune in to how it looks at the end of 2012 and then we'll judge.

#23     Jan 2, 2011
  4. You can rest assured the next market pullback we experience will have nothing to do with Obama, according to the likes of Free Wanker.

#24     Jan 2, 2011
  5. Regarding rising gas prices the media are saying these things:

CBS called it "bad news"

"no matter what kind of gas is sold, today it's now unbelievably expensive"

"What do you say to people who are losing patience with gas prices at $3 a gallon? And how much of a political price do you think you're paying for that, right now?"

CBS suggested the President needed to "do something" about gas prices right now.

NBC's Anne Thompson said that "no matter what kind of gas is sold, today it's now unbelievably expensive"

Back to reality now...the average price prompting the soaring media concern was $2.62 and it was when Bush was president.

Today mum is the word and the media, along with all the progressive dweebs here, no longer care about the "soaring" price of gas because the One is in office AND the stock market is up which does wonders for all the poor people.

And besides, to ask Obama about gas prices would be racist.

#25     Jan 2, 2011
  6. You really are a first rate moron, Mr Vhehn. Did I not state in a clear and concise manner that this incredibly idiotic ball toss back and forth between the two party system has slowly decimated this country. So if we print enough money and debase our currency fast enough, who wins?

I don't short the markets, that's a suckers bet, as is buying stocks if you don't own some hard assets.

#26     Jan 2, 2011
  7. must suck to be you. waking up to another 100 point gap up. the country is far from decimated. its doing just fine actually. for most.
    given more time and hopefully we can reverse all the bush disasters,end the wars he started and come to a new normal.

#27     Jan 3, 2011
  8. you could be right. lets talk in 2012. so far 2011 is starting out with a gap up.
    here are the facts. obama is the best republican president we have had since reagan.

#28     Jan 3, 2011
  9. Hello

Hello

You mind telling me exactly which policies Obama implemented besides throwing a trillion out the window on the wasted stimulus which would have been the direct cause of the market going up?

Perhaps it was Obama care which killed the insurance companies, and which 100's of large companies are now getting passes to opt out of.

Maybe it was the new rules on credit card companies that caused every one of them to go down between 5 and 10%

Maybe it was the cap and trade bill obama tried to head up, which thankfully republicans rejected.

Or it could have been the new consumer watchdog agency to add to the other hundreds of agencies we already had in place which will add more regulation to business.

To say that the market going up is because of anything Obama has done is just plain idiotic. To think that you would have to think that increased rules and regulations, and costs on businesses are infact good for business, and if thats the case we can just throw out everything any economist has ever said.

It has everything to do with Bernanke, and probably alot to do with TARP as well since none of that money ended up getting lent out to anyone, which was another stupid waste of money as well.

#29     Jan 3, 2011
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

doing fine for most, is it?

#30     Jan 3, 2011