Obama/Bernanke create 8 times millionare in 3 yrs than Bush's 8 yrs

Discussion in 'Politics' started by apple, Nov 6, 2012.

1. I'm a controlling shareholder in a privately held corporation. Not like your $1,000 investment in the S&P 500 index.

#21     Nov 6, 2012
  2. . :) .

#22     Nov 6, 2012
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

Well stated!

#23     Nov 6, 2012
  4. well stated, you crack me up. You're not even in the S&P 500 and you call yourself "big"?

We're not talking about little podunk startup companies like you.

I doubt whether you survive or not is going to make much difference to the United States of America.

Until you are big enough that you can go to Washington and get them to change the tax code so it benefits you and screws me I am not too much worried.

#24     Nov 6, 2012
  5. Any business that can hit revenues of $1B is big in my book.

No matter how big or small your business is, when given a choice between you keeping as much taxes as possible in your business to grow and expand your business, you would choose to keep it rather than letting the government waste it all away.

#25     Nov 6, 2012
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Sweet. Happy to see someone kicking it! :)

#26     Nov 6, 2012
  7. no argument there on my part. Don't see the point in killing geese that are laying golden eggs.

"Corporations are people my friend."

and as long as they are reinvesting, I don't see the point in taxing and killing them

once thay start paying it out in dividends, well, that's when we all have to take it in the shorts

but it was a good run up until then

now it is time for us to pay "our fair share"

In the meantime, as long as they are paying their employees a decent wage, that is taxes going into the public coffers.

Some of them are such shitheads that 47% of their employees don't even make enough to pay income taxes.

#27     Nov 6, 2012