Obama/Bernanke create 8 times millionare in 3 yrs than Bush's 8 yrs

Discussion in 'Politics' started by apple, Nov 6, 2012.

1. clacy

clacy

And what has Obama/Bernanke's money pump done to median household incomes?

A decline of over $4,300/household :(

#11     Nov 6, 2012
  2. islam is a terrorist death cult hell bent of taking over and killing everyone else in the name of their false moon god allah. If you study more deep into it, you can see that the terrorists are the true followers of real islam.

Italy just classified islam as not a religion but rather as a political entity.

#12     Nov 6, 2012
  3. so should we kill them all? I think one of my neighbors might be Moslem. I don't own any firearms, but I have a letter opener and a baseball bat.

#13     Nov 6, 2012
  4. I thought my moslim neighbor was innocent as well, that was before he showed up on TV trying to blow up the New York subway.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/05...in-accused-of-plotting-to-attack-nyc-subways/

You only have to keep an eye on them since most of them are harmless and are victims themselves. Most are converted into islam by lies, coercion, threat, violence or even death. But, these innocent moslims can also turn violent quickly if they decide to get to the heaven to have sex with their 72 virgins that are awaiting for their arrival. That's when they become suicidal and try to blow up things around them.

#14     Nov 6, 2012
  5. ok Ripley, I'll keep an eye on them. It would be easier if they were forced to wear a patch on their clothes. At the very least, I think they should be prohibited from riding public trasnsportation, which is so vulnerable during these trying times.

My family was Jewish in Germany and they got along just fine walking everywhere. Especiially when they missed that train to Auswitch.

#15     Nov 6, 2012
  6. Daxtrader

Daxtrader

Isn't this proof that rich people love regulation? Proof that Obama's policies of corporatism and cronyism only help those on top, even if the intention is to help the middle class?

This is what the tea party and people like Ron Paul have been saying for decades.

#16     Nov 6, 2012
  7. it's all in the tax code. I'm pretty sure if anyone advocated eliminating corporate taxes, that there would be an outcry from the big corps. They need the tax code to protect them from competition.

Eliminate corporate taxes, and you eliminate most of the lobbyists.

Sure, there are still some regulations, but those tend to be things common people can understand and can intuitively recognize as being unfair.

#17     Nov 6, 2012
  8. I own a big corporation and I could live with 0% taxes. We differentiate from our competition not through taxes, but by other various competitive advantages that we have.

#18     Nov 6, 2012
  9. It shouldn't be all that hard for you to identify them. They already wear funky looking hats, and moslimas cover their head with trash bags.

#19     Nov 6, 2012
  10. that's cool. I own 500 big corporations. Let me know which one you own and I would be very comfortable being long 499 and short 1.

#20     Nov 6, 2012