Obama beating Trump by 12

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Have you looked at our current President? LOL. That was too easy.

#11     Apr 19, 2011
  2. Ricter

Ricter

Why don't you come back to Canada?

#12     Apr 19, 2011
  3. Hello

Hello

If the bush tax cuts expire, and my taxes go up by 5% i am gone. I will disappear from the states and simply live abroad for a couple of years, then return to Canada eventually, I am sick of seeing my money go up in smoke to assholes like this AK fourty seven who actually have the audacity to brag that it is nothing more than a gimmick to buy votes.

#13     Apr 19, 2011
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

Hello, I'm pretty sure AK47 is on the receiving end of our taxes. He's just talking his book. Cut him some slack. If we make any cuts to medicaid, he'll probably lose his internet at home. Show some compassion. :)

#14     Apr 19, 2011
  5. Ricter

Ricter

Ok, fair warning, but I am only getting to keep about $69k for every $100k I'm earning here. Should you come back to Canada (after abroad), or perhaps find a lower tax state in the US?

#15     Apr 19, 2011
  6. Yes,he's the combination of Bush's Presidency and Mitt Romney's Governorship

#16     Apr 19, 2011

7. I know your savior Trump getting his ass handed to him by 15 points by Obama must have hurt.If that post makes you feel better I'm glad I could help

#17     Apr 19, 2011
  8. Hello

Hello

If i make the decision to take a hiatus from paying taxes in the states there will be no returning anyways, as the IRS is going to want a piece of me the second I touch down.

I have already thought about this and I can set up a corporation in Panama and trade through it and take advantage of the 0 corporate income tax.

It is quite clear when i see ass holes like A k fourty seven where america is going. deadbeats like him who dont work for a living are even brazen enough about it that they actually brag about running on a platform of simply stealing money from guys like me who already pay the majority of the taxes to begin with.

#18     Apr 19, 2011
  9. Hello

Hello

Yes this is precisely it, i doubt the guy has ever paid a dime of taxes in his miserable life. One day he will move out of his parents basement, and realise that 40% of his money goes to the government, and when that happens, we will see if he is still sitting here acting giddy like a little school girl over politicians running on a platform of stealing someone elses money.

#19     Apr 19, 2011
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

Trump is not my candidate but you know what, I would vote for Donald Duck before I vote for Obama. I know that must hurt, but that's the truth.

[​IMG]

#20     Apr 19, 2011