Obama beating Romney by 5 points in three polls,6 in two

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Jan 30, 2012.

1. Thanks for admitting it,that is a TOS violation

#11     Jan 30, 2012
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Well, the context was clear. Here is the link again so you can review it:
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=235634

You followed a post about Rep. Allen West with a video of Malcom-X categorizing black people as Field ______ or House ______. It was clear to most people what you meant as you did not leave any room for any other interpretation.

Isn't that a display of overt racism? Seemed that way to me.

Isn't Barrack Obama a African-American, that is, a black American? Just curious how you can exhibit overt racism and then start several threads full of affection for Barrack Obama.

Maybe you meant that only Republican black Americans were House ______ or Field ______. How does that work?

#12     Jan 30, 2012
  3. We went over this in that thread.If you keep trolling you are the one who is going to be banned

#13     Jan 30, 2012
  4. This from the moron who posted the "Low IQ & Conservative Beliefs Linked to Prejudice" thread. :p

#14     Jan 30, 2012
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Well evidently he is saying that only Republican black Americans are House ______ or Field ______.

A Democrat black American can apparently be neither.

#15     Jan 30, 2012
  6. I never said either of those things,you're the one who seems to enjoy posting those words :confused:

#16     Jan 30, 2012
  7. BTW,I have much respect for some African American Conservatives like General Colin Powell and SOS Condoleezza Rice

#17     Jan 30, 2012
  8. +1

AKKK47 (aka: range rover, .........., hermit) is a racist / race baiter.

#18     Jan 30, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yes but then so is is best cyber friend RCG.

#19     Jan 30, 2012
  10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Exactly, I couldn't find the correct phraseology. He is either a racist or someone who uses racism as a weapon, a race baiter.

I guess I hold either type in equal contempt. He is no different than Artful Dodger in my view.

#20     Jan 30, 2012