Obama beating Romney by 5 points in three polls,6 in two

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Jan 30, 2012.

1. Honorable mention to those 17 and 18 point ass whippings he's giving to Newt :)

2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Worthless until there is only one candidate vs. Obama. Those will be the polls to look at.

3. Romneys the guy ,everyone knows it.Democrats , independents and even some republicans are making it clear that even though Obama has pissed them off they don't want Willard

4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Interesting. How do you reconcile your overt racism towards blacks with your lapdog devotion to Barrack Obama?

I mean, you posted some terrible racism here: http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=235634

The two things don't seem compatible.

5. waitaminit.
    Rasmussen has the highest margins for Obama? Something is weird here...

6. I posted a video of one of many civil rights leader who I admire

Like me,I bet Obama agrees with Malcolm more then he agrees with west so its very compatible

7. Even Rasmussen cant sugar coat it

8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

To many of us it looked like you used the Malcom-X video to imply that Allen West belongs one or another of two abhorrent racial stereotypes including extremely racist terms that violate some of the guidelines/rules regarding conduct on this site. (shrug)

Just not clear on how those completely divergent views can be held by one person. Heck of a conflict I would say.

Oh did I crap on your thread? Jeez really sorry about that.

9. Thats your opinion.I posted a video of a civil rights leader .I cant help the way you interpret it

#10     Jan 30, 2012