Obama Bashes Founders On The 4th Of July

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rc8222, Jul 6, 2010.

1. Oh, I'm not saying the speech was riveting or anything. It's just that the OPs post about how Obama bashed - well, anyone - was absurd.

#11     Jul 7, 2010
  2. I've no doubt. I do not read anything from that site, but if they allow such ridiculous commentary as that in the OP, then all is suspect. I'm sure there are some good articles in there, but they should keep their eye on the ball and focus on reporting factual commentary. Editorials are open to opinions, of course, but they should be at least based in factual happening.

#12     Jul 7, 2010
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Uhuh.

Maybe you guys should stick with the DailyKOS and its Research2000 made-up polls. That way you can preserve your twisted made-up outlook on the world.

AT is powerful stuff, liberals should not read it directly unless directed by a psychiatrist. You might blow a gasket. Its a look at your future.

#13     Jul 7, 2010
  4. Indeed. However, some people find facts to be far too limiting. If you take a closer look, I think you will find that one side engages in far more overreaching than does the other. In my perhaps biased opinion, I think it has to, because it would otherwise have very little to say. Sadly, I'm not posturing for effect.

#14     Jul 7, 2010