O'bama backs Daschle..........

Discussion in 'Politics' started by flytiger, Feb 2, 2009.

1. We're now starting to hear the argument, the end will justify the means. Things are just so bad that we must suspend the normal criteria for selecting administration appointees. So we get some tax cheats appointed.
    Seems to be a familiar argument, one that the radical left railed against continually. When supporters of the Bush administration said things are so dangerous that if we need to suspend some of the rules to keep us safe, so be it. So a few terrorists got detained at Gitmo and a few got water boarded. The end,( no terrorist attacks) have seemed to justify the means.
    But once again, it's do as I say, not as I do, for the radical left.

#11     Feb 3, 2009
  2. Things are just so bad that we must suspend the normal criteria for selecting administration appointees. So we get some tax cheats appointed.
    -------------------

lol. I read somewhere a quote that reads something like: "Show me the man and I'll show you the crime".

We are criminalizng every behaviour and action to the point where civil unrest will not show itself on the street with riots but in background checks where people will disobey the law in protest and voila, no consequences a la Daschle, Geithner, Rangle, hedge funds, etc. and there won't be a dang thing anyone will or can do about it.

#12     Feb 3, 2009
  3. You guys don't know what you're talking about.

Obama, McConnell., Bush ALL ARE FOR BAILING OUT THE BANKS. that's were the real money is going. 3 trillion and maybe more....
    Auto industry is a measly 20 Bil
    Stimulus is a poor 800 Billion.
    CNN vs Fox news, Reps vs Dems. False debate

and can they take on the banks ? NO,
    Why ? ...............INSERT HERE.................

Politicians do not control the US, another entity does.

#13     Feb 3, 2009
  4. LOL! Does it ever end?
    WASHINGTON – Nancy Killefer says she is withdrawing her candidacy for chief performance officer because she doesn't want her tax issue to become a "distraction.

#14     Feb 3, 2009
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

If the democraps were smart they would use this opportunity of being in complete control to officially exempt themselves from taxes. One, it won't cost the treasury anything since they're not paying anyway. And two, it would avoid all these pesky "distractions" in the future.

#15     Feb 3, 2009
  6. You know, this mfer is smarter than we think. Look at the dough he's shaking loose for the treasury.

Marc Rich for Secretary of Ag. He don't know shit about manure, but I think he owes N of 100 mill.

#16     Feb 3, 2009
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

#17     Feb 3, 2009
  8. Cesko

Cesko

From WSJ:

To hear Mr. Obama speak now on matters like the national defense is to recognize that the leader now in the White House is in every aspect the person he seemed on the campaign trail man of immense moral certitude, prone to abstract idealism, and pronouncements that range between the rational and otherworldly.
    That's not counting the occasional touches of pure rubbish.

Few days in the office it becomes more and more obvious the guy is incompetent fool. By the way Mr. Ayers thought this idiot is fit for presidency. He contributed $200 to his campaign. Mr. Ayers could be seen not long ago in Venezuela chanting "Viva Presidente Chavez".

#18     Feb 3, 2009
  9. DASCHLE PULLS OUT!!!

Too bad his dad didn't do that 63 years ago.

#19     Feb 3, 2009
  10. BSAM

BSAM

EXCELLENT! Now let's bring him up on charges for tax evasion and send him to prison.

Be great if Geithner would step down. Imagine that!!

#20     Feb 3, 2009