Obama At UN - No Mention Of Terrorism Just Blames Film

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Sep 25, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

What an appologist for the terrorism that resulted in the deaths of 4 Americans in Libya. Obama makes no mention of the terrorist attack and instead blames the anti-islamist movie for the violence.

I don't know who Obama represents but it isn't me or anybody I know. He is just an appologist for Muslims and can't tell it like it really is. The guy just lies every time he opens his mouth.

2. wildchild

wildchild

Why would he want to mention his buddies?

3. There has been no retaliation for the attack, even though they know perfectly well who organized it. Instead, they engage in the absurd ritual of sending FBI agents from NYC to supposedly gather evidence.

The message to these various militias and terrorist groups is now the same one Bill Clinton sent them by his inaction: feel free to attack Americans and don't worry about any payback.

4. pspr

pspr

With his Middle East policy imploding, Barack Obama “crawled” before “anti-American jackals” at the United Nations General Assembly today to apologize for a film that insulted Islam, said talk radio host Michael Savage.

“We have the most spineless, dangerous president in American history,” Savage told his “Savage Nation” listeners.

He expressed disgust for Obama giving deference to an audience that includes “Third World gangsters who sit there in their silk suits enjoying the 25 percent we the American taxpayer pay to keep them in their silk suits and their prostitutes on the Upper East Side.”

Notably, he said, the audience included the “Hitler of our time,” Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, who has called for Israel’s destruction.

The Obama administration has blamed the attack on the anniversary of 9/11 that killed U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens in Libya on rioting provoked by a bizarre anti-Islam trailer posted on YouTube.com, despite evidence of a coordinated attack by jihadists tied to al-Qaida.

“Our president begs them to forgive him for the video, when it wasn’t the video that caused it,” Savage said of Obama’s speech today.

Obama told the General Assembly he has “made it clear that the American government had nothing to do with this video, and I believe its message must be rejected by all who respect our common humanity as an insult not only to Muslims, but to America as well.”

“I’m ready to throw up,” Savage said after playing a clip of Obama’s statement.

“Obama goes before the U.N. like a child and talks about a video? Uses the video to cover for his foreign policy disaster?”

Savage said Obama, who he called a narcissist, can’t ever admit he made a mistake, including his misjudgment of the so-called Arab Spring revolutions across the Middle East.

Obama thought that by appeasing the Muslim world, Savage said, “they would love him.”

“Instead, they killed our ambassador, and he’s done nothing about it, except crawl on his hands and knees.”

The attack that killed Stevens and three American diplomatic staffers, Savage said, was an act of war requiring a military response.

“Any other president would have launched missiles at their training camps,” he said, noting the Libyans have indicated they know who is responsible.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/savage-spineless-obama-crawled-before-u-n/

5. We are constantly lectured by liberals that we have to understand and adapt to foreign cultures.

Well, I happen to know a bit about Arab culture. They view weakness and acceptance of dishonor with contempt. Killing demands revenge. I believe that is one reason the Osma bin Ladin killing drew so little outrage. He attacked us, killed our people and we did the honorable thing and killed him. End of story.

Now however, we have been brutally attacked and our response is spineless and shameful. Do you realy believe we don't where the attackers came from and who directed them? With all the sat survelliance, drones, etc and scores of CIA agents who were in libya, we don''t know? That's nonsense.