Obama approval rating in free fall

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Jun 21, 2012.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

2. Ricter

Ricter

Lol, that graph is depicting "free fall"??

3. Maverick74

Maverick74

He has dropped 20% in over a month. That's a big jump.

4. Ricter

Ricter

Yeah but overall he's up 5%, in "over a month". : )

5. Maverick74

Maverick74

Ricter, Obama CANNOT get re-elected at 43%. That is a fact. Spin it how you want. At 43%, he is a one term President. Now can you do me a favor. Can you tell AK47 the bad news for me? He is going to need a shoulder to cry on.

6. Yannis

Yannis

Don't forget that the undecideds will eventually turn against the incumbent towards the end... when no one is looking and can call them racists.

7. Max E.

Max E.

Whats funniest about this election is that by the time these 2 are done flinging a couple billion dollars worth of shit at each other it wouldnt surprise me if their combined approval was less than 50%......

I would hate to live in swing a state like Ohio, every set of commercials in between programming is just going to be 3 minutes of the 2 candidates throwing shit at each other all through October and November......

8. Ricter

Ricter

"Free fall" IS spin. : )

9. JamesL

JamesL

jump (def.): to rise suddenly or quickly

I wouldn't classify a drop of 20% a "jump", unless it involved a cliff or building ledge.

10. Yannis

Yannis

Do you guys remember that old cartoon of the man falling off the edge of the mountain while yelling: "where's the cliiii...iiii...fff?"

Same here :)

#10     Jun 21, 2012